Phobias?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phobias?
lmao

Spiders. Have tried training myself to get over it - forcing myself to handle them, studying them so i understand them better, deliberately putting them in my room and trying to sleep while they're there... No difference. I'm seriously strong willed, but i can't get over it. The moment i spot one i can feel the adrenaline start to pump - get shaky, sweaty hands, raised heart rate, struggle to relax or concentrate on anything else... it's ridiculous lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(29-01-2013, 12:58 PM)Grant Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 10:35 AM)Jonny b Wrote: f*ck me you lot are f*cked up ha ha, so I take it most of you wouldn't go walking in the woods late at night with a beer and a tomatoe?

That is the lamest attempt of getting a dogging session going, that I have ever seen.

Ha ha you know me grant Iam straight up!! If I want it ill just ask!!

What you at later lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Moths
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Glitter........ Yeah thats right glitter. Its horible stuff and gets everywer.

Sold a golf just because i cudnt get all the glitter out of it lmao
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
You're all going to laugh at this one I think, this has to be the most irrational...

I used to be really bad for it infact, but it's to the point where it doesn't even bother me any more...

Tangled things... Cables, string, wire...

Used to make me feel actually physically sick, I don't even know why, doesn't bother me now really, but I still HAVE to sort it out, but I actually dislike touching it when it's tangled, it's really f*cked up!!! But if I see cables tangled, it'll make me feel odd, before I used to have to walk away, but now I just want to untangle them, even though I don't like doing it... It's pretty odd...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I don't have any real phobias as such, except maybe a slight over-preoccupation with superstitions, it's pretty weird. I'll walk through the woods at night alone (I don't get how people wouldn't do that but would walk through Hackney or Moss Side at night without a submachine gun), I can handle spiders (not that I like 'em), doctors and dentists are gonna make me better so that's fine, heights are fine because my dad was a roofer when I was a kid and used to take me to work with him, but superstitions get me...

I had a massive go at my lass last week for lighting candles in front of a mirror lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Prawns I cant stand prawns they scare the crap outta me !!!!
Thanks given by:
This is an odd one I'd forgotten about with the recent weather, but does anyone else get panicky in heat?

I don't know why but I hate heat, especially 'false' heat like in the car or at my Nans with the room at about 30c lol, makes me a bit breathless and panicky, not really a phobia as such, just something I really dislike I guess. Might just be me though!
Thanks given by:
Hospitals/operations for me, i dont mind gory stuff doesnt bother me, but as soon as its in a hospital forget it.

Mrs like's watching 24 hours in A & E iv had bigger cuts than some of the people in there but because its in a hospital i cant watch it, or if theres an operation no matter how minor i cant watch/see it.
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(31-01-2013, 03:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: This is an odd one I'd forgotten about with the recent weather, but does anyone else get panicky in heat?

I don't know why but I hate heat, especially 'false' heat like in the car or at my Nans with the room at about 30c lol, makes me a bit breathless and panicky, not really a phobia as such, just something I really dislike I guess. Might just be me though!

I can get properly stressed and "worked up" if I suddenly start getting hot, gotta get a layer off sharpish otherwise I get really frustrated.

But as you say, it's not exactly a phobia lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by: