K03 problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K03 problem
Hi my car had a K14 turbo on it and i bought a k03 turbo, but it has this attached to the manifold?

[Image: img0339q.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what can i do with this leave it open or block it off or what do yous recommend to do..
Thanks given by:
Block it off, make a plate or something you may also need a bit broken of the inlet you'll see what I mean when refitting.
Thanks given by:
Its just an EGR valve matey, if you havent one on your turbo your taking off, youll find that what con67 isnt relavent regarding the inlet manifold as yours doesnt have the pipe connection on the inlet, so as con said just blank it off
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2013, 03:28 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Its just an EGR valve matey, if you havent one on your turbo your taking off, youll find that what con67 isnt relavent regarding the inlet manifold as yours doesnt have the pipe connection on the inlet, so as con said just blank it off

ok thanks lads Smile any news yet from your mate on the td04 plates cj?
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2013, 03:28 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Its just an EGR valve matey, if you havent one on your turbo your taking off, youll find that what con67 isnt relavent regarding the inlet manifold as yours doesnt have the pipe connection on the inlet, so as con said just blank it off
Didnt mean the hole mate iirc I had to break a bit off my non egr inlet to fit my k03 it fouls the valve was simple enough though.
edit, may have been xantia fmic inlet
Thanks given by: