Peugeot 306. Project: improving safety

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 306. Project: improving safety
Flynn what you are proposing/ asking isn't worth doing. As has been said by others, a lot of work would need to be done. You would need to design in crumple zones in some areas and could potentially make the car even more unsafe (might end up welding some bar in somewhere that could spear you of it was crashed... Be a shame eh?).

Tbh driving even the latest safest car is a risk. Driving is a risk in general and that's something you have to bear in mind. Just think your self lucky your not driving a smart car or mini or something.

/end thread
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Flynn i dont want to be popular i suggest you go and read some of your other replys in other threads yes you were civil to jonny but sometimes you put people down and you know danm well your going to get a reaction, nearly every thread ive read that you have commented on nearly always ends up in an argument mabye time to think before you type and dont write things on a forum that you cant say to peoples faces cause i bet you wouldnt call people names if you were face to face with them
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flynn, Why do I get the feeling that you have deliberately made this thread to try and argue with everyone?

As you yourself have said, you do not intend to implement these ideas, and as most people have said, there would be no point anyway.

If you want to be safe, don't leave the house.

And please stop deliberately annoying people.

Thanks Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:i bet you wouldnt call people names if you were face to face with them

Quoted for truth.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate

Thanks given by:
Yawnz, is there anyway to ignore the troll?
or at least their address to go round and punch them in the face for being a tard
Thanks given by:
lol

Thanks given by:
sweeney1987 Wrote:Yawnz, is there anyway to ignore the troll?
or at least their address to go round and punch them in the face for being a tard

go to his profile and click on "foe" under his title Wink pretty sure that fixes the problem mate.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
/ Vote ban.
Thanks given by:
Just get a ph3 and put a ph1 front on.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Lots and lots and lots of bubblewrap! If you wrap yourself in enough of it you'll never get hurt. And If you wrap loads of it on. Thus meaning you can't get in a 306 to crash it?
Thanks given by:
This thread has run its course; the answers are all there if you look hard enough*

*pronounced "read"

/locked
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by: