306 armrest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 armrest
(31-05-2015, 02:18 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Thread resurrection lol atleast i'm using the search function Big Grin

Would any armrest work with rear electric windows?

Niall, is this the armrest you have? Cheap isnt it?? Lol
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1760421637

Thats the one Smile
And yeah, mine was slightly less than that haha

You would have to relocate the window switches otherwise you will cover them up. Could relocate them into the rear cover of the arm rest
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2015, 03:54 PM)Niall Wrote:
(31-05-2015, 02:18 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Thread resurrection lol atleast i'm using the search function Big Grin

Would any armrest work with rear electric windows?

Niall, is this the armrest you have? Cheap isnt it?? Lol
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1760421637

Thats the one Smile
And yeah, mine was slightly less than that haha

You would have to relocate the window switches otherwise you will cover them up. Could relocate them into the rear cover of the arm rest

Yeah that's what i was thinking, seems simple enough. What a shit layout for rear window switches though, like what was wrong with good old switches on the doorcards?
Thanks given by:
this would be bloody useful for me with the distance i do... but can't see it fitting as i have the rear window buttons on the console where this would sit Sad
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2015, 03:05 PM)PocketFighter Wrote: this would be bloody useful for me with the distance i do... but can't see it fitting as i have the rear window buttons on the console where this would sit Sad

With generic afternarket ones, if you mount it high enough, you should be able to reach around from behind the armrest. Maybe lol
Can always move the switches if you don't care about people in the back using them.

Could mount them in the handbrake surround somewhere
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearknobs/Armrest Esmyth124 5 1,886 05-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Last Post: TommiePuglet