Any Car Thiefs About....?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Car Thiefs About....?
yeah there from over that way lol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
id wait the the 5 days for the spare, at least then you still have one for next time this happens, come to think of it, im going to get a new spare for mine
Thanks given by:
Jonny81191 Wrote:I learnt to drive in a 1.7 NAD astravan. Doesn't make it a good car!!
:laughing:
I learnt to drive in a deisel Pug....bloody horrible car that was!
Thanks given by:
Daniel306 Wrote:id wait the the 5 days for the spare, at least then you still have one for next time this happens, come to think of it, im going to get a new spare for mine

Dunno about you mate but I couldn't go 5 days without a car....don't think grandad can either!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
Daniel306 Wrote:id wait the the 5 days for the spare, at least then you still have one for next time this happens, come to think of it, im going to get a new spare for mine

Dunno about you mate but I couldn't go 5 days without a car....don't think grandad can either!

Simple answer to that, don't lock your only key inside the car then...
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Well....we got in...hinge bolts via wheel arch and then flicked out the lock button.

And......they weren't bloody in there! Nan found them after emptying the entire dustbin on Tue garage! Doh
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Well....we got in...hinge bolts via wheel arch and then flicked out the lock button.

And......they weren't bloody in there! Nan found them after emptying the entire dustbin on Tue garage! Doh

lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Well....we got in...hinge bolts via wheel arch and then flicked out the lock button.

old people eh? lmao
Thanks given by:
Yeah lol......and nan said she'd already checked the bin twice! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
lol

just as well the lock smith didnt turn up then
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:lol

just as well the lock smith didnt turn up then

That's exactly what I said lol!
Thanks given by:
Fuvking lol. Standard issue fail haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
PMSL
Thanks given by:
Yup definite fail......but not my fault this time haha! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
*facepalm*
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao That's impressive.
Thanks given by:
I dont get how people lose thier keys in the bin or something
My keys are in one of about 3 places
My pocket
On top my chest of draws
Or in my igniton
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:I dont get how people lose thier keys in the bin or something
My keys are in one of about 3 places
My pocket
On top my chest of draws
Or in my igniton

Yeah thanks Phil.....so now I know where you keep your keys at all times!! ninja Tongue

But I know what you mean though, I always know where mine are, similar places to yours! But we 'think' the keys were on top of the chest of drawers.......along with some snotty/phlegmy tissues...and you can see where this is going.....they were all put in the bin together. Cos nan said, although she looked through the bin twice, she didn't wanna be unrolling snotty tissues and stuff the first time lol.

Also, the car is being booked in for MOT/service this week.....so he's gonna get another key cut at the same time lol, so hopefully this wont happen again!
Thanks given by:
I say put something through the passenger window, then can just replace the glass.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:I say put something through the passenger window, then can just replace the glass.

Not reading the whole thread ftw. Wink
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
declantg Wrote:I say put something through the passenger window, then can just replace the glass.

Not reading the whole thread ftw. Wink

I did actually read it all Smile

obviously dont claim on the insurance Smile Sure you might be able to find a car thats being broken?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
We got in already!? How did you miss that if you read the thread lol? Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
How did i manage to miss that? I read all the excesses and stuff lol

But yeah,

Facepalm.

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:How did i manage to miss that? I read all the excesses and stuff lol

But yeah,

Facepalm.

No worries mate....as if there wasn't enough fail in this thread already haha! Big Grin
Thanks given by:

lmao
Thanks given by:
epic! I was just waiting for the moment when you found out they werent in there! lol
Thanks given by:
wow! just amazing how failing can run in the family . . . . . . . :text-lol:
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:wow! just amazing how failing can run in the family . . . . . . . :text-lol:

^^^ lol

Also, get him a spare key, for the love of god...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:wow! just amazing how failing can run in the family . . . . . . . :text-lol:

Haha lmao
Thanks given by:
I can't believe that the grammar police haven't noticed the title fail yet!
Thanks given by: