Soo.. Pugs died :/

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soo.. Pugs died :/
Hit abit of a puddle last night, little miss then was fine, started up and drove fine this morning, I went to mcds to get brekkie, had to wait so shut it off, and now she's dead, WAS turning over (seemed to be hydrolocking) but not brilliant, and then lost ALL power, even the horn..

I think timings jumped, but shouldn't of drove fine so I'm stumped, had 2 get my dad to take me to work - so gonna be dark by the time I get home so got no chance to look..
Thanks given by:
I'd say you have battery/battery charging issues if it was running then lost all electricity.
Try jump starting it
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Mae sure both terminals on the battery are fully tightened down! happened me in an xsara, she wouldnt start at all after hitting a big fooker of a pothole..... (at 3 nicks! :/ lol)
Thanks given by:
Your from blackwood/newport area? seen you about on facebook with a diablo d turbo..

As above check the battery is connected properly
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Ya Cwmbran mate, will check later, just strange how it was running, turned over 4 3 mins or so, then all electrics went :/
Thanks given by:
if your lucky thats all it will be i also hit a puddle the other night car spluttered a bit then threw a rod Sad
Thanks given by:
What you need is a 2.1TD sedan to replace your dead car with

And it just so happens that im selling one at a very reasonable price.
Thanks given by:
(27-01-2013, 05:27 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: What you need is a 2.1TD sedan to replace your dead car with

And it just so happens that im selling one at a very reasonable price.

hahaha shameless promotion
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think my turbo just died...... philpemberton94 13 2,173 14-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31