So Andy (ash240970) jinxed me...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Andy (ash240970) jinxed me...
Speaking to Andy last night as to be honest I had been dicking around in the Lopo, Andy specifically warned me "Don't bin the Polo!!!" we have had seriously bad weather in places around here it's up to about 2 foot deep with snow!

Not had any problems so far, then coming up from Soapy's gaff where I had earlier had an awkward moment and walked in on a completely butt nekkid Soapy's mum I was going up the hill to go home and as I rounded a bend the back end kicked out and clipped a bank and sent me into a fishtail and I ended up putting it in a 2 foot deep ditch. No major damage, splitter hanging off and a crease in the wing but nothing structural...f*cking shit me up though!!!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 11:28 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Speaking to Andy last night as to be honest I had been dicking around in the Lopo, Andy specifically warned me "Don't bin the Polo!!!" we have had seriously bad weather in places around here it's up to about 2 foot deep with snow!

Not had any problems so far, then coming up from Soapy's gaff where I had earlier had an awkward moment and walked in on a completely butt nekkid Soapy's mum I was going up the hill to go home and as I rounded a bend the back end kicked out and clipped a bank and sent me into a fishtail and I ended up putting it in a 2 foot deep ditch. No major damage, splitter hanging off and a crease in the wing but nothing structural...f*cking shit me up though!!!

That'll teach you for wanking over your mates mum while driving!

Glad you're ok tho dude on a more serious note
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^f*cking lol! Repped!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I got trolled good and proper there. Repped.

Yeh everything's alright and it was not a wanking matter I have been genuinely embarassed ever since!!!

Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 11:36 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: I got trolled good and proper there. Repped.

Yeh everything's alright and it was not a wanking matter I have been genuinely embarassed ever since!!!

Haha couldnt resist!

Good good, theres been a lot of 'I wrecked my car' threads knocking about as of late, im scared to take mine out!
Roll on summer!

Also theres nothing to be embarrassed about, im sure we've all rubbed one out over a mates mum before. Just not whilst driving in the snow! :p
Thanks given by:
Sod the car pics of this mum!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 11:58 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Sod the car pics of this mum!

+1
Thanks given by:
Lads I've already asked him about pics and if he got a boner or not lol
Also soapy happens to be a nickname for a female friend Wink so its not just a mates mum haha.
But I was saying to him to watch out for her now cos she'll be making a pass and lo and behold she gave his butt a squeeze as he was leaving Big Grin
I say go for it - what do you reckon lads?
Thanks given by:
It is the same MILF...I mean Mum, that I have spooned in the past, albeit we was all in a rather drunken state!

Thanks given by:
I say do them both!

Also pics or GTFO!
Thanks given by:
Milfs you say? For I have experience in this field. I mean damn, I've even had a milfs mum! Gilf FTMFW!

BTW... Stop crashing and breaking your cars fool!
Thanks given by:
Dearest Andy Pandy I didn't exactly break it...I just dented the wing and rear valance!

On the up though, my PowerFlow will be here tomorrow!!!

Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 06:53 AM)Oil-burner Wrote: Also pics or GTFO!
This sums up my view nicely Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 06:51 PM)Scott Wrote:

Erm Scott, would that not be breaking your own forum rules i.e. must have consent of the person in the picture, or does that only apply to the girlfriend pics thread? Bearing in mind that inked did get a full frontal naked exposure of said female I'm assuming any pictures he may or may not have would need the person in the pictures consent or are you saying now that he is exempt from this rule and if so why?
Thanks given by:
Woah hold on a minute, we're talking about a milf with her tuppence out here, fyluck the rules! Lol
Thanks given by:
Andy I don't have a full frontal picture mate, all I have is the mental image which I can assure you will last for decades to come (no pun intended!).

But the wank bank is full to overflowing about now Tongue

Although I do now have a mild aversion to looking her in the eyes and seeing her as a mother figure as I have done in the past. Now all I see is a 5' tall chubby bird with great tits and a cleanly shaven lady garden (Yes I am a fan of de-forestation!)

Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 09:20 AM)ash240970 Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 06:51 PM)Scott Wrote:

Erm Scott, would that not be breaking your own forum rules i.e. must have consent of the person in the picture, or does that only apply to the girlfriend pics thread? Bearing in mind that inked did get a full frontal naked exposure of said female I'm assuming any pictures he may or may not have would need the person in the pictures consent or are you saying now that he is exempt from this rule and if so why?
Did I say naked photos? Nope.
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 01:21 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Lads I've already asked him if he got a boner or not lol

Enquiring about another mans bonor.
Gay.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2013, 12:03 PM)Matt Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 01:21 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Lads I've already asked him if he got a boner or not lol

Enquiring about another mans bonor.
Gay.....

Even if it was gay at least he's over the legal age of consent lmao Oh & jealous, much?? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh dear...Why is it I never get any females enquiring about my boners yet the men always seem to fall over themselves trying to find out about it.

I must be a sex icon for the gays Tongue

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Andy (ash240970) the MILF lover spike2002 36 10,390 02-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Matt
  FAO: Andy (ash240970) InkedMuttley 9 3,586 19-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Last Post: InkedMuttley