Use a different key blip??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use a different key blip??
Hi i have a ph1 dturbo. The key i have has a blip that opens the door without doing it manually, the wee chip inside has broke somewere and it doesnt work now.

How can i fix this?

Can i buy one or use a 2nd hand one that i can program to my car?
Thanks given by:
a blip you say. You mean just a button for remote central locking? Niall may be able to help but im surprised that the phase1s came with RCL if im honest!
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2013, 08:05 PM)SRowell Wrote: a blip you say. You mean just a button for remote central locking? Niall may be able to help but im surprised that the phase1s came with RCL if im honest!

Yeah phase1 have rcl.
Not sure how you problem a key to the phase1. Doubt you plug it into computer so I guess some sort of sequence. I'd say buy a new one if you can on eBay. Look in your handbook if you have one.
There's also a guide on here in the guide section.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If anyone knows if it can be reprogrammed it will be Niall!
Thanks given by:
I can find out how to reprogram the remotes on auto data at work if that helps
Thanks given by:
So i can just get a RCL Fob of any 306 and program it to mine? Then just put my blade into it and hey presto?! Smile

For example:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-2-butt...4ac0c7c3e6

?
Thanks given by:
I don't know if that 1 will work though as it looks more like a 206 1 even though it says 306
Thanks given by:
I've tried a 206 fob and it didnt work!

Maybe I was doing something wrong but.
Thanks given by:
Get yaself a new fob/new guts and a new battery...

then:

ensure all doors are closed and unlocked
put the key part in the ignition and turn it to ignition point 2 (so you will need to remove the key part from the fob or use a spare key)
then point the fob at the receiver, near the front interior light, within 10cm or so.
you may need to press just the unlock/lock button or also press the double lock button.
but either way you will know pretty soon if it has worked but turning the ignition off and trying it!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I followed this guide!

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?aid=625
Thanks given by: