EA Meet - Early 2013

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EA Meet - Early 2013
Literally no plans as of yet, but id like to get something organised for the coming ~6 weeks if I can.

So if all of the regulars want to suggest any ideas/locations and state which weekends are good/not good then we can go from there and get something on the calendar by this weekend.

Im currently free every weekend at the moment and dont mind driving to Ipswich/Thetford if needs be so im flexible. Your turn....
Thanks given by:
I say thetford mate
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lps4e9BtAW1qg6japo1_400.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If its Ipswich way, i will come to this dependant on the date. Any further north and fook that. Im not that desperate to see you all Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Likely to be either Ipswich or Thetford I think mate, just depends on how many people from Ipswich and beyond, i.e You, Wingnutz, Dum-dum etc want to come as there are like 6 of us from just Norwich.
Thanks given by:
well no doubt if i go to ipswich, grant will hop in with me and scott might. Oh and Tom is in Ipswich. Will be a good excuse to get him to a meet!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah im feeling Ipswich again if we can get enough interest, will wait and see who chips in, would be good to have a few dirty landoners attend
Thanks given by:
So Rought idea of dates? Last two weekends in March would be good for me Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ill have to come down from uni to come to this then!

Id like to do this route.. but it will be epic in the summer. So on that basis i would rather do thetford now and ipswich later.

That road is properly epic and if you follow it it only goes to one place so everyone will end up at the right place eventually! There may be the possibility of camping and BBQ seeing as its public land on the grassy bit at the beach. Also its where I keep my speedboat and if Nauest is up for it we could have two speedboats out for wakeboarding and ringoing etc. Also if we were going to make a weekend out of it then im sure people could also park on the felixstowe ferry side of the river. Although the road to bawdsey is amazing so well worth the drive!

There is a pub called the Ramsholt arms which is halfway down that road!
Thanks given by:
I was thinking last weekend-ish of February, but not for any particular reason, just because its far enough way to get organised properly and is after payday, always best to have meets at the very end of a month imo. So either the end of Feb or end of March, anybody else have any preferences?...
Thanks given by:
I might be up for this depending on dates, and finances. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:46 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I might be up for this depending on dates, and finances. Wink

Any dates in particular good/better for you atm mate? Smile
Thanks given by:
Im coming back from valentines day to the 17th anyway so 16th/17th of feb is good for me! Big Grin

If i tell the gf im coming back a week after valentines because there is a car meet... then she will have to deal with it!
Thanks given by:
End of march. Skint in feb and im on holiday first weekend on march.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:47 PM)Dan! Wrote: Any dates in particular good/better for you atm mate? Smile

I think im busy most weekends in Feb, so maybe beginning-mid march? *shrug* Big Grin

Or end of march, as Niall says

although by that point ill probably be kinda skint again, so maybe start of april?
Thanks given by:
(22-01-2013, 09:50 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(22-01-2013, 09:47 PM)Dan! Wrote: Any dates in particular good/better for you atm mate? Smile

I think im busy most weekends in Feb, so maybe beginning-mid march? *shrug* Big Grin

Or end of march, as Niall says

although by that point ill probably be kinda skint again, so maybe start of april?

Camping meet is april. I reckon end of march!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Whatever, still no idea if ill be able to make it until closer to the day. Smile
Thanks given by:
If the lanky one goes, ill scab a lift off him!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
f*ck it I might end up there too
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
If im not working I'll come.
Thanks given by:
Im down for it but I deffo cant do 30/31st march. It's ambers birthday & im moving house that weekend..

I'll go where ever for it though, we need another meet badly!

Ps. I want my straight through before the meet Dan!, just gotta get my cambelt done then il have the money. (Unless you feel confident doing a belt/tensioners/pump on a vectra cdti 150? Been quoted £100 labour by a garage to do it)
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 12:25 AM)samass Wrote: If the lanky one goes, ill scab a lift off him!

f*ck off will you get a lift with me! Not after the last time, it still stinks in there.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Will you be taking the espace nail?

/trolol
Thanks given by:
Will be taking th ceed if that's what you mean?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Cnat do april I already have nurburgring booked off work that month. I may be able to do end of march but Its only a maybe right now
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna be totally honest here guys, it's nothing personal so please don't take it that way.

I really dislike pub meets, infact the last Ipswich meet I went to I really did not enjoy, just feel really awkward and anxious and I'd hate to think that I spread that awkwardness to other people at the meet. And I haven't been in another pub since - I tried at the dubgen meet, I tried at the Ram meet, but it's not gonna happen. So if it's a bad weather pub meet (which it's likely to be in March) then I don't really don't want to go.

If it ends up in Ipswich and the weathers ok i might tag along before or after the pub bit (depending whether its first or last), but we'll see. Also I won't have a 306 by then.........but then it looks like there wont be many 306s at the 306oc meet anyway lol.
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2013, 10:04 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I'm gonna be totally honest here guys, it's nothing personal so please don't take it that way.

I really dislike pub meets, infact the last Ipswich meet I went to I really did not enjoy, just feel really awkward and anxious and I'd hate to think that I spread that awkwardness to other people at the meet. And I haven't been in another pub since - I tried at the dubgen meet, I tried at the Ram meet, but it's not gonna happen. So if it's a bad weather pub meet (which it's likely to be in March) then I don't really don't want to go.

If it ends up in Ipswich and the weathers ok i might tag along before or after the pub bit (depending whether its first or last), but we'll see. Also I won't have a 306 by then.........but then it looks like there wont be many 306s at the 306oc meet anyway lol.

It's cool Tom.

To be honest, Im not a HUGE fan of pubs either, I dont drink, don't particularly like spending £££ on pub food, i'd much rather go to a forest for a stand about & pics, & then a decent drive after, maybe stopping for a 'snack' along the way.

I dont mind where we go, but bearing in mind Sams route is 1.5hrs away just to get to the start of the meet.. It'll be weather dependant if we go that far away from Norwich/Thetford way.
Thanks given by:
I have the 25th march till early April off work and my birthday is 29th but I'm potentially up for any date lol. Closer the better for me
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm game
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I'm game but don t do it on a Saturday, also we are one car down as jamma's is basically written off Sad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FCS London ish early Friday convoy. Dum-Dum 0 1,014 04-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Xmas Meet 2013 Secret Santa Connor 55 10,789 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  306OC Christmas Meet 2013!: Location and details inside Fooby 270 71,584 02-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Eeyore