Silly Ricers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly Ricers
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tbf, a lot of work has been put in! But crazy..and pointless :p
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, definitely, theres alot of work gone into these cars and what looks to be a high standard too, but I still cant help lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
They are not ricers, that's Bosozoku style. For a car enthusiast you are quite ignorant of the various different modifying genres.
Thanks given by:
lol

Suddenly Lexus lights aren't that amusing...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:They are not ricers, that's Bosozoku style. For a car enthusiast you are quite ignorant of the various different modifying genres.

this! ^^ ive been to Japan and VIP and Bosozoku chopper style bikes were insane!
Thanks given by:
theyre still heaps of junk lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:They are not ricers, that's Bosozoku style. For a car enthusiast you are quite ignorant of the various different modifying genres.
I'm sure Connor will be along shortly to give his most sincere apologies.
Thanks given by:
Op been deleted?
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I'm sure Connor will be along shortly to give his most sincere apologies.

Like f*ck will I lol I could care less what the actual scene is called, wings+asians=ricers to me, so kill me for my stereotyping
Thanks given by:
D@wson Wrote:Op been deleted?
nope still there Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Ricers are anyone who likes Japanese cars or Rice Wagons as theyer known hence the name ricers.

Bosozoku is like a sub category of Ricers seen as most Bosozoku cars are Japanese although alot of this is because Bosozoku originated in Japan where predictably they have alot of Japanese Cars.

Its like OEM+ being a sub category of the smoothed look or euro look.

So now you know
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
Scott Wrote:I'm sure Connor will be along shortly to give his most sincere apologies.

Like f*ck will I lol I could care less what the actual scene is called, wings+asians=ricers to me, so kill me for my stereotyping

Fine enjoy being ignorant and racist. What was that thread about car enthusiasts not appreciating each others styles again? Hmm...
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure how him saying they are from Asia when they are in fact from Asia is racist, so good luck with that.
Thanks given by:
Did you miss this post? You'd have thought someone with as much intellect (as you claim) you have, would have been able to read?

Connor Wrote:Oh yeah, definitely, theres alot of work gone into these cars and what looks to be a high standard too, but I still cant help lol
Thanks given by:
Boso cars are epic lol, PLUS all the classic jap cars are fit from the get go, especially old Skylines.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Kezzieboy Wrote:Boso cars are epic lol, PLUS all the classic jap cars are fit from the get go, especially old 240Z's.

Fixed Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I like them!
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:

Ricers are anyone who likes Japanese cars or Rice Wagons as theyer known hence the name ricers.

Bosozoku is like a sub category of Ricers seen as most Bosozoku cars are Japanese although alot of this is because Bosozoku originated in Japan where predictably they have alot of Japanese Cars.

Its like OEM+ being a sub category of the smoothed look or euro look.

So now you know
well you learn summat new everyday
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I love boso motors, They are brilliantly daft.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Ditto, be nice to see the Bluebird end up like that haha

If you think about the term 'ricers' its rather racist anyway lol

I dont think boso fits into the ricer category either, sorry if that offends anyone!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Nowt wrong with ricers
Thanks given by:
Burn it with fire.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Confusedhock: I like egg fried rice whistle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dzoku
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, but those cars are just ridiculous.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Thats whats so great about them^^ lol
Thanks given by:

Im agreeing here..

Connor - this type of behaviour is what gives the car modification genre a bad rep - "This is crap" , "this is good"

Each to their own taste pal im afraid...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silly money 205 chylledapps 3 1,459 04-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  really silly question cpikey316_ 22 3,983 20-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  bit of a silly question lol pugjohn306 7 2,274 26-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz