Value my dt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value my dt
MINE.

kent..... can do if you want mate. gonna be their at 2.30. i will pm details dude.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stick it on a couple of the irish forums like Jon44 at £950 and youll probably get about £800-£900 for it.

In fact id probably bet that if you stick it up now one of the boys will be on the boat over to get it before monday evening.
Thanks given by:
Do they not have 306's in Ireland?!
Thanks given by:
They do, they just sell for a shit load more than they do here for some reason.
Thanks given by:
they do but theyer really sought after, especially DTurbos
Thanks given by:
Just there is many left because they all have broken suspensiom or have been driven through several bushes& fields because of the broken suspension

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Well if kingy's a no show i might try that.

Cheers dumdum.
Thanks given by:
I'll be their.
Thanks given by:
Didn't mean offense by that dude.
Thanks given by:
Non taken mate. Can we make it 2 o'clock dude
Thanks given by:
no probs
Thanks given by:
Cars are more expensive in Ireland generally.
This is for a few small reasons.

The 90's was the only major boom in the economy(The Celtic Tiger).Before that people did not really have cars.they were a luxury.

Petrol and diesel prices.Petrol at one point was much cheaper.
Many people went out and bought petrol and did not want diesel as it was seen as old fashioned.

It's a small island with high tax's and a small populous so there's no where near the amount of choice in cars.

People will import a car from the UK because it's much cheaper and the choice is so much better.See a car you like get the ferry over and drive it back all done in less than a day.

I've seen someone pick up a VW Passat for 8000 pound and the cars worth just shy of 20'000 euro in Ireland.

Some people are now realising that diesel is the way forward for cheaper motoring and with the prices about the same for petrol and diesel it makes sense.

Hope this helps.
Thanks given by: