Its Friiiiiiiidayyyyy....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Friiiiiiiidayyyyy....
8-)

Finish work today at 1.30pm and head up to the scrapyard so I can get a new abs connector (snapped mine off the other day :o ) then back to my dads, fit the connector, then cut out part of my chassis leg and fit my engine spacers so I can make my car even moar impractical :roll: Then probably spend Friday night at my dads looking at potential track cars and watching TV ninja

Saturday iv promised il go watch my sister play hockey in the morning, and il probably give the car a good clean in the afternoon.

Sunday, might go look at a potential track car ninja and might also go have a look round some local chalk mines, looks pretty interesting - Harford Hill Chalk Mine.

So thats me, whats you? :fooby:
Thanks given by:
Tonight I'm getting shot of my rear beam, then going to the pub for a cheeky couple.

Saturday morning up early to go get my hair cut, then probably nip over to Curt's to put my cock in the '6s exhaust.

Saturday afternoon Playing hockey (apparently with DAN!s sister BOOM!)

Sunday probably fook-all. Maybe sort out accounts etc. then go on a bike ride with the missus...

Then I'm gonna get into me dressing gown and slippers, put me spectacles on, grab a copy of the Times and a glass of Sherry and sit by the fire until I fall asleep....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Arrived at work at 7.30 after leaving Cornwall at 4am. Got training allday, then got an NVQ 3 assessment this after noon. Don't finish work till 4pm Saturday, may fit the new door but really cba atm. Sunday working 8-6 in the evening im just gunna sleep haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Driving to Lanark after work tonight, usually knackered after the drive so it'll most likely be dinner - PJs - telly - bed, or alternatively dinner - telly - bath - PJs - bed Wink

Errants to run in Lanark town Sat am (eye test, source a wedding outfit for the man, take broken bonnet to scrappy etc.), hoping to get to drive the beamer. Meeting sister-in-law-to-be in Glasgow in the pm Smile Sat eve: plan wedding ceremony

Sun: go for a run around Lanark loch, more wedding planning, lots of chilling

Also need to wash the cars, weather permitting.

Leaving Lanark 6:30am Mon...
Thanks given by:
You didnt leave Cornwall until 4am?! :o

And Ed, FYC, my sister is 14 Tongue
Thanks given by:
They did leave at 4am, or at least, they were still intending to when I saw them last night, and looking on lattitude this morning, they must have to have got back in time!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
what she said, plus ICV and MAF sensor cleaning Big Grin
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:what she said, plus ICV and MAF sensor cleaning Big Grin

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Tonight going out for birthday meal and drinks - sounds sad but im very excited!

Tomorow im working in the evening, may get under the bonnet and have a look at getting my turbo inlet re route sorted

sunday is a day for rest...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Tonight im going to the pub with the Gf and a few mates to plan next years holiday.

Tomorrow, fitting a gti inlet to grants car and doing a few bits on mine. Mainly fitting oil catch tank and sorting my idle issue.
Sunday, if the weathers good, wash the cars. If its bad or I can't be bothered, play forza 4 all day! Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Then probably spend Friday night at my dads looking at potential track cars and watching TV ninja

Need I say anymore... :p
Thanks given by:
Today, I'm working.
Tomorrow, stripping the tyres off the C5 stellies, fixing my boost leak, spending some time with the gf and more work in the evening.
Sunday I'm off to london to pick my new turbo up off Chris and dropping a set of C5 wheels off too.
And throw some college work in there somewhere too.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Carlos182 Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Then probably spend Friday night at my dads looking at potential track cars and watching TV ninja

Need I say anymore... :p

Dont you dare! :naughty:

PM me the price you had in mind....
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:PM me the price you had in mind....

:clap: Wink

srsly?!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today: recover from last night celebrating last exam
tomorrow: recover from tonight celebrating last exam, while looking for a new car for my sister.
Sunday: should start work overhauling my front suspension.... weather permitting
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Its friday and im gonna get you high today...
Thanks given by:
Today: Been back to Dubbers in Slaithwaite to get a few things sorted on the Skoda as agreed in the sale for free, running a few errands and giving the Skoda a good clean if the rain stops, then maybe take some pics. Then tonight I'm off to the rugby, Leeds v Featherstone in a friendly for Rob Burrows testimonial game. Then out on the piss Big Grin
Tomorrow: Work 10-3, then off for a meal with SWMBO then a few beers Smile
Sunday: Take the Skoda for a thrash up to Tan Hill, via the Buttertubs Pass, then a few beers at my local when I get back Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Work 6pm - 6am
Tomorrow: Sleep, work 6pm - 6am
Sunday: Sleep till 12, chill and have a drink I think Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today, dick all now I have finished work apart from a few bevvys Friday night is always hectic here

Sat, taking my leaky ass sunroof out and putting a peice of .7 alloy sheet there so I can get my cage in, then a leaving party for my step sis she's off to borneo among other places

Sun, shopping eating and generally recovering
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today, sleeping in until I have to get ready for a pointless 3 and a half hour shift at work,
Sat, probably find some things to do to my little sister mwahaha, see what I got paid and maybe go to the pub, uh ohhh Smile
Sun, boring day.. Ill probably end up watching her play zombies all day... AGAIN! Lol. X
pink
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:Today, sleeping in until I have to get ready for a pointless 3 and a half hour shift at work,
Sat, probably find some things to do to my little sister mwahaha, see what I got paid and maybe go to the pub, uh ohhh Smile
Sun, boring day.. Ill probably end up watching her play zombies all day... AGAIN! Lol. X
Dont you mean...
Today Confusedleep
Tomorrow: sleep
Sunday : sleep
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Had 5 hours of uni, including 2 hours of maths, maybe go out later fund dependant.
Tomorrow: Bugger all
Sunday: Bugger all, maybe stake-out the carpark to find the bint who door-ed my car.

Gonna be spending a lot of time in my dressing gown/onsie.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Kezzieboy Wrote:Gonna be spending a lot of time in my dressing gown/onsie.

you sir have just hit rock bottom.n Doh
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Onesies are for winners
Thanks given by:
I have a onesie Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:I have a onesie Smile

Nonce
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Last day of work experince today (Ford commercial), gonna miss it tbh! Sad Even though I felt like complete shite this morning, pushed myself to go and finish the week on a good end and glad I did tbh. Smile

Tomorow - Nothing - No money, and used 200miles of fuel since weds. :o so cant even go out.

Sunday - As usual, at nans in the morning, clearing out a shed this weekend I reckon (unless its raining, then it'll be the loft). Nothing in the afternoon, again, too poor to do anything.

Sigh...... Sad Hate weekends/no job/no money/no 306!
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Bugger all, Xbox probably.

Saturday: Drive down to Stoke on trent to pick up some wheels, then do all that domestic shizzle.

Sunday: Get out on the bike, Then go to a wedding fayre with the missus.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Not much, have a beer or 4 and make random purchases on ebay (air horns on the list for tomight lol)

Tomorrow: Sell car, mess around with new car, wish my wheels were finished so I could drive, look for cheap tyres, fit boost gauge and MBC if I get time/can be bothered.

Sunday: Hit a wall with a small pickaxe all day...

(removing old lime mortar from a house that my dad's renovating)
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Onesies FTMFW.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by: