Ouch. That is all.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch. That is all.
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I know, I was just completely in disbelief :|
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!

bet that hurt in the morning :o
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.

he was moving his head himself previously and would also be in agony if anything was broken or damaged, nonetheless, worth keeping the helmet on if emergency services were to be called.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Last thing that bloke should have done was take his bloody helmet off, if he'd damaged his neck he could have killed him, prick.
He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.
Thanks given by:
i like the way it says short version yet the video is over 3 mins long lmao
ust have been quite a hectic crash
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:
He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.

Oh shut the f*ck up, if you dont know that you shouldnt remove a crash helmet immediately after a crash, then please, if you are ever in that situation, leave the person the f*ck alone... What sort of car enthusiast do you call yourself for not knowing that, eh?
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:He was trying to help, perhaps he didn't realise that the helmet keeps the drivers head in position.

Oh shut the f*ck up, if you dont know that you shouldnt remove a crash helmet immediately after a crash, then please, if you are ever in that situation, leave the person the f*ck alone... What sort of car enthusiast do you call yourself for not knowing that, eh?

Taking advantage of the broken swear filter are we? :roll: Where did I say I didn't know that and what does Physiology have to do with cars? You really haven't thought your hasty insult through very well lmao
Thanks given by:
Ooooh f*ck that for a laugh. He was a lucky bloke to be alive let alone conscious when he stopped rolling.

Liking the lack of swear filter btw. Means I can express my dislike for Flynn more.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i dont beleive you wanted to do that now did you.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ya fucker thats a hell of a smash!!! just had to pray things turn out ok when that happends.
Thanks given by:
itll buff out right?
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:itll buff out right?
Probably a 3 bottle of t-cut job. At least.
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ouch! 4WayDiablo 20 2,988 28-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Last Post: procta