SOLD Powerflex lower engine mount

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD Powerflex lower engine mount
Due to finding out my 6 already has a solid lower engine mount i am selling my powerflex one its brand new still boxed and comes with 2 washers supplied by powerflex (these dont normaly come with the kit) to give it extra support Big Grin

Will add pics tomorrow

£20 collected £23 posted Big Grin
Thanks given by:
want want want!

you cool to wait till payday? saves me a few quid off the ones on the bay!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yes mate not a problem yh saves you few quid plus you get the all important washers that you dont normaly get in the kit Wink
Thanks given by:
shweeet! top man! i get paid on the 29th iirc. ill paypal you then. think i've still got it. Smile

Thanks given by:
Thats fine mate im in no rush Smile will put few pics up tomorrow for you aswell
I didnt realise i already had a solid mount on my car :/ explains my sunroof rattle tho hahaha Smile
Thanks given by:
awesome

lol nice!

my lower mount is fubar, epic driveline shunt, pita when downshifting vigorously lol

Thanks given by:
Lol the powerflex will sort that out for you Smile ive just gota figure out how to stop my sunroof rattle now Big Grin
Thanks given by:
builders foam lol

Thanks given by:
Which part of your sunroof is rattling bud?
Thanks given by:
Ash im not 100% sure mate all i know is if u put ur hand on it when car is running it stops Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It's the little black wind deflector that pops up when you open your sunroof - I had that on my old xrdt and fixed the problem - I sold the car lol.
In all seriousness check all the screws/bolts are tight otherwise it may be a sunroof out jobbie cos I couldn't work out what caused mine - it was so annoying and only happened intermittently but putting your hand on it does stop it do I can only imagine it is something loose somewhere. I'm sure someone else will be along shortly with a better fix than mine lol as it sounds like a common problem
Thanks given by:
I will look into it abit more when the cars back on the road as it used to anoy the hell owta me. When i realised the car had a solid mount today i put it down to that lol i will defo be sorting it tho as its anoyin as **** lol

Do you recon its the wind deflector part tapping on the glass? If so may see if i can get a lil sticky foam pad to try stop it Smile
Thanks given by:
Could well be - like I said had the problem myself and I used to pull the sunroof cover back in anger and put my fingers in the gap so it's not an ideal cure and my way of getting rid of the problem isn't ideal either lol only thing I can think of is do you remember the old draft excluder tape for doors? Try a bit of that in strategic places and see if it cures it.
Thanks given by:
couple of pics mate Smile
[Image: 100_5317.jpg]
[Image: 100_5318.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll take it. Pay PayPal right this minute. Then sell to Sam for double the price Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
matt, youre a douche.

but

mmmm luuuuuuuuuuube Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Hahahaha Big Grin

You love it!
Thanks given by:
only your nipples.

Thanks given by:
FLOL!
Thanks given by:
Sold paid and posted thanks sam Smile

Have fun with the lube Wink
Thanks given by:
Closed as sold
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  70mm XU+HDi Polyurethane lower engine mounts Rippthrough 5 2,004 25-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Polyurethane Lower Engine Mounts Rippthrough 7 2,413 22-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  FOR SALE: Powerflex lower mount Piggy 1 1,205 05-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Piggy