Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Air con ac can it be removed, warlord help needed
#31
i done this on my hdi ages ago i useed part number 61200 which ment 6 ribs by 1200 long and ive not changed any pullerys for different model ones just replaced my old ones and not had to many problems
#32
Eh? Help is needed because?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#33
I've fully removed my aircon also, I used the belt from the R19 Td ,as stated before. I could take and post some pics if you want
#34
1163 is definitely too short, most people these days seem to be using 117-something. If chappy above is managing to get away with a 1200 belt, then i daresay an 118-something would be a good match with plenty of adjustment.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#35
What sort of power you pps running? I'm on a stage 3 with an Alu crank pulley and that 1163 belt does not hold for long. I've changed the bracket and gone for the oem solution, drove 300 trouble free miles yesterday Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who has removed the Aircon pump? td163 18 8,674 27-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Last Post: 306clot

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)