Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheel balancing
#1
Does anyone happen to know where I can get the GTI6 cyclone wheels balanced?

Currently having them refurbished and the place I've took them can't balance them without the centreless adapter. 

If anyone has any specific recommendations in Birmingham, Hertfordshire or West London that would be great!
#2
Not that I'd normally recommend them, but Kwik Fit usually have the correct adaptor.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
#3
Update: if anyone needs it done in Hertfordshire, ATS Euromaster in Welwyn Garden City do it for around £7.50 a corner.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balancing centreless DeeTurbo 6 4,664 12-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: C2K
  VIBRATION- balancing and tracking done thealphanoob 0 2,050 22-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: thealphanoob
  Dynabeads - Wheel balancing Daniel306 14 8,044 18-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Daniel306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)