Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Remember to look where your going whilst texting
#1
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#2
*Whilst Wink

And I always look where I'm going when texting....thats why my texts never make sense. lol
#3
Haha, he absolutely shat himself! lol

Although, I have twice managed to walk into the same pole on my way home from school whilst texting..... Doh
[Image: kim.png]
#4
That's epic lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#5
Kimmie Wrote:Haha, he absolutely shat himself! lol

Although, I have twice managed to walk into the same pole on my way home from school whilst texting..... Doh


Your still a school girl? Ooh scotts in trouble!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
Kimmie Wrote:Haha, he absolutely shat himself! lol

Although, I have twice managed to walk into the same pole on my way home from school whilst texting..... Doh

Not surprised with there being so many foreigners in our country! lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saw these beauties whilst out - apologies for the shite pics devils_fuel 23 13,638 11-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Anyone remember? Matt 7 6,031 09-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Last Post: adamm306
  remember this?? 106 win Piggy 1 2,405 22-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)