Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch Injectors
#1
Soooo I bought a new car. It's an Alfa Romeo 159. And damn its nice. It has Bosch injectors! They rattle!  lol 9 years on and they sound exactly the same haha. You tickle the throttle and you can hear them ticking away exactly the same as the ones on the hdi haha.
#2
gm-fiat 1.9 or the later 2.0?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#3
It's the 2.4 JTDM its in the fiat, gm, suzuki mix according to wikipedia.
#4
Get a straight through on it.. My alfa sounds bat shit crazy tbh, 5 cylinders are pure sex.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
#5
What have you got? I am thinking of keeping the dpf as there are new mot's coming out next year Sad
I am getting wizard exhausts though instead of the back boxes Smile
#6
156 2.4 10v havent used it since i bought my saab though and dont really wanna sell it lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
#7
Ahh nice. I don't blame u! Nice cars them tbf


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)