Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halfords Advanced 170 piece Tool Sets - £110
#1
Halfords 170 piece tool kits are now on sale. £110 which is a bargain!

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/t...wndealsTwo
#2
Bargain at that! wonder if trade card gives a further discount?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#3
yea it will do. I got a few sets last year for work on my card.
#4
(16-11-2016, 10:55 AM)Pompey306mark Wrote: yea it will do. I got a few sets last year for work on my card.

No it doesn't, it's £125 on trade currently.


Great price Sam! I'm hoping to get one soon, keeping an eye out for Black Friday deals this year.. I've even booked the day off work as I plan on getting a decent deal on a phone contract as mine is up the day before!
#5
have you been into store to ask.

I got two of the 200 piece kits last year, I think special offer they were £150 I got mine at £125. Something along those lines. There is a post on here or Facebook with the details.

But it was cheaper than the offer with a trade card.
#6
(16-11-2016, 11:12 AM)Pompey306mark Wrote: have you been into store to ask.

I got two of the 200 piece kits last year, I think special offer they were £150 I got mine at £125. Something along those lines. There is a post on here or Facebook with the details.

But it was cheaper than the offer with a trade card.

You don't need to go into store and ask, it has live updates on the website as to what the trade price is right now.
#7
yeah it is a good price but as said you can get the 200 piece kit which i have on trade for about £125, so if you have one i'd get that instead Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#8
Not all of us have trade!
#9
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#10
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!

hence why i said "if you have one" . . . . . . . if you don't it is a good buy Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#11
170 piece works well for me Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#12
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?
#13
(16-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?

more expensive for the 170 piece set on trade atm £125 . . . . . . the 200 piece set is £150 on trade atm, prices change up and down, it has been £125 not long since . . . . . . therefore the 170 set is good value atm, still glad i got the 200 piece though lol Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#14
170 Piece - £110 Retail - £125 on Trade
200 Piece - £175 Retail - £150 on Trade

Edit: matt beat me to it
#15
(16-11-2016, 03:47 PM)mr_fish Wrote: 170 Piece - £110 Retail - £125 on Trade
200 Piece - £175 Retail -  £150 on Trade

Edit: matt beat me to it

blame it on slow Southern tinterwebs Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#16
blame it on slow Southern tinterwebs Big Grin

that's cos there are more peeps down here trying to use it Nospeak

also, rumour has it that the S/E coast is sinking due to the number of peeps living there whistle
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#17
I'm not trade, I have trade card.

oh yeah, the 200 piece kit is 150 on trade, 175 retail.

that's 125 plus vat, I think there's some confusion there.


the 170 piece kit is 110 on offer, 125 trade, 90 piece is £60 on both.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#18
   


no confusion here, like I say, price fluctuates Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#19
(16-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?

I'm sure with your sailing and boat fixing work you could get one if you tried. It seems to be at the discretion of the manager in store that day, if that store won't, try another.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
#20
(16-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?


You were picking some bits ip for me as i was busy, makes no diffrence they never check the name
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#21
(16-11-2016, 07:21 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?


You were picking some bits ip for me as i was busy, makes no diffrence they never check the name

some stores do take it ridiculously seriously - I even had to sign once
#22
(16-11-2016, 09:00 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 07:21 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 03:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 01:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Not all of us have trade!


You want to borrow my trade card??

yeh i guess so. Dont want to get it confiscated!

can anyone check online and see what the trade price actually is?


You were picking some bits ip for me as i was busy, makes no diffrence they never check the name

some stores do take it ridiculously seriously - I even had to sign once


Really!! Ive never had that. Maybe its just those untrustworthy london type Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#23
I have to sign all the time down this way.
#24
I sign autographs everywhere I go anyway, no big deal Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#25
(16-11-2016, 09:00 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: some stores do take it ridiculously seriously - I even had to sign once

Used to have to all the time when I first got mine some 7-8 years ago. Not had to sign in ages but occasionally get the odd person asking for it! My card is snapped down the strip too, should really get a new one.
#26
(16-11-2016, 09:35 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Really!! Ive never had that. Maybe its just those untrustworthy london type Wink


The joke is by that time my signature on the actual card had pretty much worn off so the chap had nothing to compare it to.

Prob wasn't helped by me laughing at how seriously they were taking the trade card thing - its no nandos black card is it?

Hehe.
#27
(17-11-2016, 08:27 AM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(16-11-2016, 09:35 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Really!! Ive never had that. Maybe its just those untrustworthy london type Wink


The joke is by that time my signature on the actual card had pretty much worn off so the chap had nothing to compare it to.

Prob wasn't helped by me laughing at how seriously they were taking the trade card thing - its no nandos black card is it?

Hehe.

Repped for nandos love brother Heart
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#28
do black cards even exist? ive got a tonne of rewards but never use them as every time i go its paid for anyway.
#29
(17-11-2016, 09:17 AM)Eeyore Wrote: do black cards even exist? ive got a tonne of rewards but never use them as every time i go its paid for anyway.

Not for us mere mortals, but absolutely they do - have totes seen them
#30
I remember signing every time I used my trade card when I first got it nearly a decade ago.

These days they give them out willy nilly but the discounts aren't so good so I don't think they care.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halfords 8 Drawer Tool Centre - £63 Eeyore 1 2,446 03-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Stef205
  Tool Box Talk cully 22 14,069 26-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Frosty
  Tool Kit for boot bigcheez2k3 28 16,936 08-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)