12s yoke passing explanation 8s on xud11ate engine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12s yoke passing explanation 8s on xud11ate engine
Hello everybody

and my prepa 205 2.1 td 8s I will explain the passage of 12 s 8 s website or I have helped me full of

pictures but unfortunately as it is encien photos so do her more accessible I'll explain.

for cylinder head passage 8 s better now your have the engine out of the car.

- Good first problem I m realize that the water pump on the 2.1 is not at all the same as the 1.9 endroi it

always possible to leave the pump 2.1 by cutting a tip that gene for the tensioner.

- 2.1 support td doi be changed with that of 1.9 and the tensioner.

(Be sure to place the motor bracket with the idler essailler then after placing the water pump and tips that looked embarrassed and cut)

- The timing belt and a belt 141 teeth 2l hdi

- With the head gasket conserne I rotating with 2.1 td the orifices are the same for the two cylinder heads.
Thanks given by:
did you not have to machine the 1.9 head? you just bolted it on and it was ok?

Also you used a 2lt hdi timing belt. thats interesting

vous êtes une légende pour cette
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2016, 07:59 PM)niciou Wrote: Hello everybody

and my prepa 205 2.1 td 8s I will explain the passage of 12 s 8 s website or I have helped me full of

pictures but unfortunately as it is encien photos so do her more accessible I'll explain.

- Good first problem I m realize that the water pump on the 2.1 is not at all the same as the 1.9 endroi it

always possible to leave the pump 2.1 by cutting a tip that gene for the tensioner.

(Be sure to place the motor bracket with the idler essailler then after placing the water pump and tips that looked embarrassed and cut)

- With the head gasket conserne I rotating with 2.1 td the orifices are the same for the two cylinder heads.

(26-02-2016, 08:15 PM)niciou Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 07:59 PM)niciou Wrote: Hello everybody

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
so as previously said did you just bolt the 1.9 head on with no mods to the head?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
At the side suport motor distribution after the cylinder head and block should not receive any mod or it must be the

watch if you do not put a turbo deported was the water pump must be careful in the rear as turbo

silk otherwise its not too big touch the water pump if the cylinder head makes it live on the block prepa ultimately quite simple
Thanks given by:
seriously if you are ever over here i owe you a crate of beer for this!
Thanks given by:
If anyone can tell me what this guy is saying...I'll buy them a beer! Haha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2016, 08:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: seriously if you are ever over here i owe you a crate of beer for this!
Thank you this a pleasure to help I pensserai checkout beer when I go up in Anglettre Smile .

after the rub my prepa my turbo td04l is not really suitable for big power that seek me 210

hp turbo this impossible with those more recent past must in addition I have a lot invested in him turbine blade 11

19t 15t compressor pui I have even buy a kit 16g that I have never used my td04l too small for 180 turbo

hp max his will .
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2016, 09:02 PM)niciou Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 08:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: seriously if you are ever over here i owe you a crate of beer for this!
Thank you this a pleasure to help I pensserai checkout beer when I go up in Anglettre Smile .

after the rub my prepa my turbo td04l is not really suitable for big power that seek me 210

hp turbo this impossible with those more recent past must in addition I have a lot invested in him turbine blade 11

19t 15t compressor pui I have even buy a kit 16g that I have never used my td04l too small for 180 turbo

hp max his will .
Im not to up with my turbo stuff tbh. if you want simple as in no electronic control a gt2259s should be enough though. spool a little later but whould make over the 200 with correct pump. 

below is a link to what vehicles they are found on to help you 
http://www.dieselevante.it/turbochargers...am=GT2259S
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2016, 09:02 PM)Piggy Wrote: If anyone can tell me what this guy is saying...I'll buy them a beer! Hah
I know the translation not great if your not something I compri texplique

(26-02-2016, 09:07 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 09:02 PM)niciou Wrote:

hp max his will .
Im not to up with my turbo stuff tbh. if you want simple as in no electronic control a gt2259s should be enough though. spool a little later but whould make over the 200 with correct pump. 

below is a link to what vehicles they are found on to help you 
http://www.dieselevante.it/turbochargers...am=GT2259S

thank you for the info but the spool is how gt2259s without electronic management moin 3000 rev min

was already well remark personally I have a pri electronics but I connai there in case anything so I stay

my late century lol

I have a Bosch pump pump 11 mm.

I pensse that level will have to pump her be well .
Thanks given by:
Extremely tempted to acquire a 2.1 block now..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  By-passing Heater Matrix HDi Dave 18 8,615 17-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Matt