ECP discounts for feb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECP discounts for feb
VBOX gives you 6% discount,

if you don't want to do that, then typing "freegift" into the coupon box will get you a powerbar to charge your mobile phone found below..
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-ac...0&cc5_1051
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Here's a code for you.

cp4l.com.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Buy any part from ECP and receive the wrong part, for the same price as the part you wanted!!!

What a deal!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
That's fine Mei, but with the discount codes ECP tends to be about the same price as CP4L and for me at least, click and collect from a local branch 10 minutes down the road is far more convenient than waiting for a delivery - especially as last time I ordered from CP4L they still refused to deliver to a work address :angry:
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
i find that some parts are still cheaper from ECP with a discount code, and their discount than the "undiscounted CP4L"

some are cheaper on CP4L though, never had an issue with sundries and service items from either ECP or CP4L.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 10:23 AM)powerandtorque Wrote: That's fine Mei, but with the discount codes ECP tends to be about the same price as CP4L and for me at least, click and collect from a local branch 10 minutes down the road is far more convenient than waiting for a delivery - especially as last time I ordered from CP4L they still refused to deliver to a work address :angry:

Yea I've found that with a discount code the prices are almost to the penny exactly the same.
Click and Collect is mega useful if you're near a branch, saves messing around with missed deliverys and stuff.
Thanks given by:
^^ Plus the bonus of when they inevitably give you the wrong part you can just pop in and swap it/get a refund
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 01:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: ^^ Plus the bonus of when they inevitably give you the wrong part you can just pop in and swap it/get a refund

Trick is to check it's right before you leave the store  Tongue Tongue
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 03:22 PM)r3k1355 Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 01:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: ^^ Plus the bonus of when they inevitably give you the wrong part you can just pop in and swap it/get a refund

Trick is to check it's right before you leave the store  Tongue Tongue

That's fine if it isn't being delivered first time round haha
Thanks given by:
Ive negotiated an awesome deal on my account and they deliver the stuff too my work so ECP gets a thumbs up from me, only once have they got me a wrong part which was a cock up between 16mm and 18mm balljoints
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I can never seem to get the right thermostat for the HDi from ECP - Picture is the correct unit but always get given what looks like a DT one and they claim there aren't any more types for the 306
Thanks given by:
Unless they've changed what they're offering recently, the thermostats ECP offered were cheap garbage anyway.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Order a 306 wishbone... Washing up bowl and a banana arrives... Looks like an ECP order!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
If that's the Circoli stat for the HDi, it does fit but it's not right!

I must admit, I use ECP quite often and rarely have issues, but maybe that's partly because I know one of the guys at ECP quite well, takes a little more care over my orders I reckon lol.

What I do like is ordering a crap brand but they've run out so give a decent one for the same price. Big Grin I haven't had too much turn up wrong either, unlike GSF which is more often than not the wrong stuff lol.
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 11:57 AM)Toms306 Wrote: If that's the Circoli stat for the HDi, it does fit but it's not right!

I must admit, I use ECP quite often and rarely have issues, but maybe that's partly because I know one of the guys at ECP quite well, takes a little more care over my orders I reckon lol.  

What I do like is ordering a crap brand but they've run out so give a decent one for the same price. Big Grin  I haven't had too much turn up wrong either, unlike GSF which is more often than not the wrong stuff lol.

'Fit' is an interesting word to use lol.. It 'fits' without the rubber o-ring but then I might as well just remove the stat entirely but then we've got the same issue we've got now lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Further discounts Sian 8 1,333 05-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Sian
  Discounts smokey 19 6,113 24-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Grant