Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dum-Dum
#1
your a penis!

I know its from you even before ive unwrapped the parcel


Attached Files Image(s)
       

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#2
lol
#3
lol
#4
lol

That 2nd pic, could easily work your address out from that, may want to change it.
#5
should fill a gap . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#6
Amazing.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#7
hahah! This is amazing!! lmao top work!!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#8
Yes!!

Remind me to never buy anything off you lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#9
quality! Always good to see some parcel banter.
#10
(20-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: should fill a gap . .Big Grin

I have your address now Itwasntme
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#11
Thats amazing lol

Reminds me of a funny member from back in the days of clio16valver.co.uk used to wrap peoples parcels in porn mag pages lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#12
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Laughing so hard it hurts right now.

I was hoping that you wouldn't be in and your missus would end up having to pick it up from the sorting office for double lols



You can all feel free to rep me Big Grin
#13
Absolutely high-larious! lmao




ahem, i mean, how immature hey Cully...tisk tisk Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
#14
(21-10-2015, 10:47 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Laughing so hard it hurts right now.

I was hoping that you wouldn't be in and your missus would end up having to pick it up from the sorting office for double lols



You can all feel free to rep me Big Grin

my wife and I were at work!

Kayley had to answer the door to the post man

she's made no comment about this yet Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#15
Rofl

Bet she loves Chris right now!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#16
(21-10-2015, 11:46 AM)cully Wrote:
(21-10-2015, 10:47 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Laughing so hard it hurts right now.

I was hoping that you wouldn't be in and your missus would end up having to pick it up from the sorting office for double lols



You can all feel free to rep me Big Grin

my wife and I were at work!

Kayley had to answer the door to the post man

she's made no comment about this yet Tongue

I'm sure she'll figure it out, she's met some of us!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#17
(21-10-2015, 11:46 AM)cully Wrote:
(21-10-2015, 10:47 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Laughing so hard it hurts right now.

I was hoping that you wouldn't be in and your missus would end up having to pick it up from the sorting office for double lols



You can all feel free to rep me Big Grin

my wife and I were at work!

Kayley had to answer the door to the post man

she's made no comment about this yet Tongue


This makes it even better LOL
#18
This is amazing
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)