Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Estate Rolling Rear Trailer
#1
Unfortunately due to a new job I am having to sell the trailer I bought not so long ago from a member on here, I have lined the interior and tidied up the front. 

Ebay listing here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/262010905812?

Or make me an offer here
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
#2
10p/mile delivery is very reasonable, you'll loose money on that. 50p/mile wouldn't be unfair.
#3
I need rid before holiday and new job, plus if it pays the diesel and gets me out of London for the day I'll be happy. The trailer owes me 150 so anything above is a bonus
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car trailer on Ebay. Jonny81191 0 1,697 12-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  306 estate resin domed replacement rear badges custom-decals2012 1 1,920 13-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Last Post: custom-decals2012

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)