Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: GTb2056VLK
#1
Garrett GTB2056VLK

Originally from a XC90 D5 Volvo.

Has been run on my 2.1 for about 4k miles and made well over 200bhp on a basic tune on a RR.

Stonking turbo for a great price. Flanges are easy to make and gaskets available on ebay for a decent price

Good condition. 

£150 posted
£140 collect at FCS


[attachment=23546]
[attachment=23547]
Wishes for more power...
#2
any interest?
Wishes for more power...
#3
Too complex I'm guessing for most of us.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#4
Id have this in a heartbeat just no monies for months now Sad really hope it goes to someone that does it justice
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
Can you post more pics?? Is it vacuum controlled?? I need more pics to see if I can fit this on my 306 with the 16v head
#6
(04-06-2015, 10:22 PM)dashmader Wrote: Can you post more pics?? Is it vacuum controlled?? I need more pics to see if I can fit this on my 306 with the 16v head

it's controlled however you decide to Smile

What pics do you need and I will take them for you Smile
Wishes for more power...
#7
I need to see the oil intake in relation to the exaust intake. Also the vnt rod in relation to the oil and exaust intake. This is to see if I can put the turbo on the back of the engine,like the orginal one is put
#8
You can clock it all 360degrees bud
Wishes for more power...
#9
So how would I go about fitting this turbo to my xud which is pretty much standard at the minute?
#10
(06-06-2015, 01:00 AM)Spoonaltap Wrote: So how would I go about fitting this turbo to my xud which is pretty much standard at the minute?

welder
bolts.







research.
Wishes for more power...
#11
bump Smile

(05-06-2015, 04:24 PM)dashmader Wrote: I need to see the oil intake in relation to the exaust intake. Also the vnt rod in relation  to the oil and exaust intake.  This is to see if I can put the turbo on the back of the engine,like the orginal one is put

both hot and cold sides will rotate 360degrees so I am quite sure she would squeeze down the back Smile
Wishes for more power...
#12
Can you give a price on postage to azores/Portugal
#13
(15-06-2015, 07:17 AM)dashmader Wrote: Can you give a price on postage to azores/Portugal

yeah sure I will find one later Smile
Wishes for more power...
#14
Ok thanks. I will try this one. This is controlled by vacuum right
#15
(15-06-2015, 07:24 AM)dashmader Wrote: Ok thanks. I will try this one. This is controlled by vacuum right

or boost can or electronic, whichever you choose to use.

I fitted a vac can and am using arduino
Wishes for more power...
#16
Ok. On my 306 I am using ecu controlled vacuum. So vaccum is the right way to go for me. But boost isn't bad too
#17
weekend bumpoid Smile
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: GTB2056vlk Piggy 19 6,815 27-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)