Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
(11-06-2015, 08:55 AM)silverzx Wrote: Anyone know if they care if I take the Datsun up the hill?

Steve emailed and they said no,dunno if you wanna chance it on the day.

(10-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Mole man Wrote: Any advice for doing the runs as never done one before and last thing I wana do is hit the gravel lol [emoji23]

Come with me for a few runs in the morning I'll show you the lines Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 09:38 PM)Niall Wrote: That last corner scares me a bit. I know you could carry a fair amount of speed through it but its just the fact that all you can see is sky line and nothing else lol
Yeah me too, just don't have the balls to have a high enough entry speed as not only is your entire view sky but you cant see the apex from the entry.

(11-06-2015, 08:55 AM)silverzx Wrote: Anyone know if they care if I take the Datsun up the hill?
They have said no non Peugeots thank god.

(10-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Mole man Wrote: Any advice for doing the runs as never done one before and last thing I wana do is hit the gravel lol [emoji23]
Try passenger rides with people and watch some you tube. It is possible to have a good look at the track the day before.
Thanks given by:
How can they say no to non peugeots when there's ZX 16v's diesel Zx's a Subaru, an evo, an Audi RS6, a lotus and god knows what else every year?

If something happened to my 6 between now and then I'd just take my Leon tdi up there instead.

I completely understand it's meant to be a PSCUK event and "Pugfest" but how can they let some run non PSA cars and say no to others?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it used to be as long as your a pscuk member and have a stand pass.Maybe as it's just getting busier every year?

Yeah last bent is easy in then about half way through give it the beans Big Grin

So went the cut off date for tickets ? 1st of July ??
Thanks given by:
Mmm will have to talk with ladysteve about this if it's defiantly confirmed now to no Pug cars , the hill climb is quite fun and lets her have a go racing the cuore. Might just save the money for a nurburgring trip
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Nurburgring trip !! Big Grin Big Grin ??

Tell me more
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 11:30 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Mmm will have to talk with ladysteve about this if it's defiantly confirmed now to no Pug cars , the hill climb is quite fun and lets her have a go racing the cuore. Might just save the money for a nurburgring trip
Come for the beers!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tickets and hill runs booked up for me and Mr Fish
Thanks given by:
End of June is cut off date for stand / hill tickets Sam. After that it's turn up on the day and park in the car park lol
Thanks given by:
I'll be going and I'm taking my dad for farthers day treet he wants to take his van. Is it best to be a member of PSCUK to get tickets
Thanks given by:
I'll be booking tickets tonight and hill runs  

My best time last year was 59 seconds iirc but that was going into the hairpin in 2nd which lost me a good couple of seconds,  hence all the clutch kicking to try get it moving again lmao

Looking forward to testing my new suspension bits 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Would love to be taking the S16 but it won't be ready unfortunately Sad.

I was hoping to be able to take the Lolvo up the hill to see what it did, so thats sad too!
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 06:39 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: End of June is cut off date for stand / hill tickets Sam. After that it's turn up on the day and park in the car park lol

Are you going on the 6 forum stand Pete?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
They ain't really stands are they. Just a gravel carpark. :lol

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl
Thanks given by:
Lol fair point
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
f*ck that then.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'd love to take the lexus up the hill for a laugh 1865 kg Big Grin guess that won't be happening Sad
Thanks given by:
question guys, i'll be taking the 106 and want to do some hill runs, would i need a helmet or can you rent them there like at combe?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: question guys, i'll be taking the 106 and want to do some hill runs, would i need a helmet or can you rent them there like at combe?

You don't use helmets there fella, it's not encouraged as it's non competitive Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 04:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: question guys, i'll be taking the 106 and want to do some hill runs, would i need a helmet or can you rent them there like at combe?

You don't use helmets there fella, it's not encouraged as it's non competitive Smile

ah sweet Smile what times are people doing hill runs? AM or PM 

Edit: just booked an AM and PM run Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ive got 1 for AM and 1 PM but will probably buy more PM runs on the day
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 04:24 PM)Niall Wrote: Ive got 1 for AM and 1 PM but will probably buy more PM runs on the day

yeah i've just done the same Smile excited now
Thanks given by:
Anyone from Essex area going up there on the Saturday?

Few of us leaving Chelmsford approx 10am, heading round M25, through Oxford etc

More than welcome to join in.
Thanks given by:
Wait, I can't take the ZX up the hill?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Silky Wrote: Anyone from Essex area going up there on the Saturday?

I could go that way but I might just drive on my own as it's a nice drive and I'd rather not worry about keeping a convoy together.
Thanks given by:
Don't think so volcane "/ I think Steve asked and they said no...
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 06:36 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Silky Wrote: Anyone from Essex area going up there on the Saturday?

I could go that way but I might just drive on my own as it's a nice drive and I'd rather not worry about keeping a convoy together.
DD....there are only two cars, possibly pick up one more at Oxford services. Nothing major but welcome to join
Thanks given by:
Done it got 2 tickets meet you at pug fest lads
Thanks given by:
Camping ticket bought, will buy some hill runs after I've bought a rear beam from stef and know how much money I have after lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just bought two tickets & 2x bulk buy hill run tickets 1xAM & 1xPM ...8 runs should get me started & if it's dry I'll buy more on the day  Rofl

I'm not really on any stand as I'm normally on the hill same as Castle Combe FCS day 
Thanks given by: