Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
Book non member ticket unless you are a paid member of PSCUK?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'll have a nose tonight. I think the website is really bad on my phone to be fair. Can we put club name in like fcs?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Really can't wait for this year,I have a plan for my car and Jamie sorting the bits out for me for free Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
^^^ and either camping (which includes entry) or a day entry ticket

Hill runs are early bird, morning or afternoon, £7each or you can get 4 at a discounted price, about £24iirc

Some people book loads of runs but you can spend all day queuing and if a few people have offs then they might not get through all the runs. They seem very free and easy on the noise limit but finishing time is finishing time and set in stone.
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 05:48 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I'll have a nose tonight. I think the website is really bad on my phone to be fair. Can we put club name in like fcs?

Yeah you put your usual name,reg  

You have to be registered,but it's free and only email and user name very easy and straight forward 
Thanks given by:
Just booked my ticket plus 2 hill runs Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just to clear it up everyone keeps saying buy non member tickets but what they don't say is you need to buy "invited club member" tickets and state your club name and reg number.

If you don't you will be in the main car park and unable to do any hill runs.
Thanks given by:
Can't wait for this! And it's my birthday weekend to!Gutted I missed out on fcs so I'm going to book a couple of early runs up the hill! Won't be able to book for a week or so as that's when the misses gets paid,
Thanks given by:
I'm coming Big Grin booking tickets tomorrow Wink
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I will be there and hopefully 2 runs up the hill in the van
Thanks given by:
Booked my tickets yesterday and 2 hill runs Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just 306's on the stand or is a little 106 welcome?
Thanks given by:
booking this tomorrow, can't be arsed to read the whole thread but are many of you camping? . . . . also noob question how does the hill climb work? was gonna buy 4 runs, do you just have to queue up if you want a go? . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 08:25 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: Just 306's on the stand or is a little 106 welcome?

Course its welcome Smile

(08-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: booking this tomorrow, can't be arsed to read the whole thread but are many of you camping? . . . . also noob question how does the hill climb work? was gonna buy 4 runs, do you just have to queue up if you want a go? . . .Smile

Yeah you buy your runs, either early bird, AM or PM and you just queue up when you want to go up providing it falls under the time you bought. Easy Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I'll be coming in the 206. I'll buy a couple of hill runs Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Me the hill taxi are comming Big Grin

Pough out 8-10 runs in the morning then watch get photos on the afternoon.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2015, 08:41 PM)Niall Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 08:25 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: Just 306's on the stand or is a little 106 welcome?

Course its welcome Smile

(08-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: booking this tomorrow, can't be arsed to read the whole thread but are many of you camping? . . . . also noob question how does the hill climb work? was gonna buy 4 runs, do you just have to queue up if you want a go? . . .Smile

Yeah you buy your runs, either early bird, AM or PM and you just queue up when you want to go up providing it falls under the time you bought. Easy Smile

Cheers Niall, well knowing me I better get the pm sesh lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Haha I was thinking exactly the same Matt. The hill is faster in the afternoon anyway as it gets a bit free under the trees and the morning cars clean this up.
Thanks given by:
Can get a bit slippery under the trees at the S bends but it all adds to the fun. I usually get most of my runs done in the morning but do a few afternoon ones too so I end up with more pics of the car on 3 wheels lol
Thanks given by:
I may not be able to camp but will be they in the morning Sad

Do we know the location of are stand yet ?
Thanks given by:
Can't wait for pugfest! 

I'll be buying many pm runs, it usually rains in the morning and gives it time to dry out a bit incase it does rain lol 

I bought 3 runs last year and it wasn't enough, takes a couple of runs to learn the corners then the 3rd you can start going for it, got under a minute on my last and felt like id only just started haha 

Beware of how addictive they get Wink 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Northern convoy thread http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=30794

Yes, it's early but I'm really looking forward to it Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Just paid for tickets.. So excited Big Grin
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I'll be coming along despite what's been said and purchased some hill climbs as i blooooomin love it.

I know Fooby has said i can take his up the hill with him as a passenger; if anyone else wants the same 'service' i'm happy to do the same. lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
So im leaving st tropez on saturday morning... lets say 9am... then i need to get home and collect the 306... and then drive there...

thats 17 hour st tropez to home....
4 hours home to pugfest...
21 hours of driving

so if i left at 9 id get home at 2am... 4 hours sleep till 6am and then up and off to pugfest.... to arrive at 10am... dont think thats happening really! D:

[Image: 2ae5529b-0a12-48c5-8963-14d00d68df11_zpsrtskheq4.png]
Thanks given by:
Man up you pansy.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Excited!!!!!!
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
So we've decided we want to go. We just need to check my boy is ok with that distance in the car. (back down near combe next week for wedding) then if its ok ill be booking tickets and running my motor.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ill be going, expect ill do a couple of hill runs Smile
Thanks given by:
Tickets still not available to none PSCUK members... it says "early" june. How much more "early june" is there. I wanna get my hillclimbs booked!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by: