Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking, sigma ph1 dt
#1
Everything available apart from rear beam and front suspension. 



Just seeing if anyone wants any parts cheap before I scrap the shell 
#2
How much for washer bottle and would you be able to give it to someone that can bring to fcs?
You still living on island ain't you?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
I have a washer bottle you can have for £5?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#4
Yeah Kent no worries on that can give it to Ginge. He's here with me now

Brand spanking new nissens rad?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
(27-05-2015, 11:19 AM)Matt Wrote: Everything available apart from rear beam and front suspension. 



Just seeing if anyone wants any parts cheap before I scrap the shell 

Phase 1 DTurbo front bumper? Smile
#6
(27-05-2015, 12:16 PM)Matt Wrote: Yeah Kent no worries on that can give it to Ginge. He's here with me now

Brand spanking new nissens rad?

(27-05-2015, 11:46 AM)silverzx Wrote: I have a washer bottle you can have for £5?
Well I asked matt first silverzx.
But I really don't mind, would be ideal to collect from fcs. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#7
Yeah go then Kent, £5 and I'll give it to Ginge today Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
Ok mate, am I alright to paypal you on Friday? Nothing in bank till payday :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Yeah sure man. I forgot to give it to Ginge but I'll make sure he has it before fcs
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
I need a fuel pump and injectors if possible asap too ?
#11
It's got a Lucas, if interested I'll take it off
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
Right this is going soon so
 

Need to get parts off and sell, anything you could want for £5 each.
It doesn't have rear beam, shocks, springs, wishbones or hubs. 

Has a dent in the drivers wing and a dent in the rear passenger door is dented also. 
Parts are all collection only (from the Isle of Wight) or if you are quick and you can convince Ginge to bring them, they could come to fcs.

Delivery arranged at buyer expense. 
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
What engine has it got...im guessing not HDi?

*fingers crossed it is*
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
#14
(02-06-2015, 05:49 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: What engine has it got...im guessing not HDi?

*fingers crossed it is*

Won't be if it's a ph1 sigma!
#15
that was my thoughts after asking but was pushing my luck Sad ... Ive asked too many guys about an HDi air box i think I'm gonna start a wanted thread now, sod it Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
#16
There were no sigma HDis, or phase 3's for that matter
#17
You have a good condition t2 turbo?

                                                      HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
#18
It's a 1.9dt

I'll have a look what turbo it is tomorrow Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#19
Threads merged.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#20
Good man. If its a good cond t2 ill have it off ya.

                                                      HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
#21
Still not had a look, but engine will be out tomorrow hopefully if I can get a crane, so can get a proper look as I can't tell from looking above, and I've got the car low on bricks so can't get under atm
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#22
3dr? Looking for a full set of mk1 3dr side door trims? All 3 pieces. The fat ones
#23
unfortunatley it 5door Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking: Ph1 sigma Dturbo S rtha6551 7 6,255 31-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Last Post: rtha6551
  FOR SALE: Breaking Sigma blue ph1 d turbo Every going cheap! underground375 23 12,259 06-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Last Post: underground375
  Breaking: *Provisionally* breaking Ph1 sigma blue S16 Matt-Rallye 15 8,350 04-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)