Posts: 224
Threads: 37
Joined: Dec 2014
Reputation:
1
Location: Faversham
I want to fit an aftermarket air filter but I don't know what diameter pipe to get to fit it, I'm wanting to know the size of the bit where the air filter pipe connects to the main body of the engine, thanks in advance
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
What engine? Why not just measure it?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
GTi6 is 3"/76mm
You'll also need to work out how to filter the air to the ICV too.
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
He has a 1.8 from previous posts iirc.