Dturbo HDi 5 doors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dturbo HDi 5 doors
Aw Ryo, dude you aint being a nuisance mate Big Grin

so no need to apologise Wink if you don't know you don't know innit Wink I would say stick with standard as thats where i went wrong, for cost and efficiency def stay standard...but sometimes, depending on you route, FMIC can be a bit tricky as air box can get in the way Wink ...sometimes

we are here to help and you are a fellow member Wink we all have common ground here and some of us are veterans to these issues. I suggest research using the site search facility...most questions have been asked over and over again but most of us, if not all, will provide assistance Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by: Raiden_Ryo
(28-04-2015, 09:46 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: Aw Ryo, dude you aint being a nuisance mate Big Grin

so no need to apologise Wink if you don't know you don't know innit Wink I would say stick with standard as thats where i went wrong, for cost and efficiency def stay standard...but sometimes, depending on you route, FMIC can be a bit tricky as air box can get in the way Wink ...sometimes

we are here to help and you are a fellow member Wink we all have common ground here and some of us are veterans to these issues.  I suggest research using the site search facility...most questions have been asked over and over again but most of us, if not all, will provide assistance Wink

Thank you, really appreciate your response Smile..

Ill deff be leaving it alone, unless the need to change it comes up.

On a completly different subject, I know this depends on MANY factors, but any suggestions on a insurance companythat wont charge an arm andleg for having a mod car? I tried gocompare and such but all seem to be quite expensive, so wasnt sure if there are dedicated companies that insure mod cars?
Thanks given by:
Haha no worries mate, i've just spent what feels like a lot of this week telling other people the same thing. Happens a lot - a lot of newbies sign up with coincidentally the same question or problem all at once and often haven't yet learnt to search or read the thread so i end up repeating myself. Don't mind me, i'm usually trolling and occasionally being grumpy without good reason, either way it's not meant personally. What i would recommend is learning to use the search function, you're asking a lot of questions which have been covered in great detail in the past, a quick search and some reading will usually render the information you need. Smile

Thanks, Highwayman, saving my thumbs lol. Big Grin

Edit: in fact if i'd followed my own advice and read the thread, i would have seen that highwayman has already explained the search function and my apparently grumpy tendencies. I'll stfu. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

(28-04-2015, 05:08 PM)Poodle Wrote: Haha no worries mate, i've just spent what feels like a lot of this week telling other people the same thing. Happens a lot - a lot of newbies sign up with coincidentally the same question or problem all at once and often haven't yet learnt to search or read the thread so i end up repeating myself. Don't mind me, i'm usually trolling and occasionally being grumpy without good reason, either way it's not meant personally. What i would recommend is learning to use the search function, you're asking a lot of questions which have been covered in great detail in the past, a quick search and some reading will usually render the information you need. Smile

Edit: in fact if i'd followed my own advice and read the thread, i would have seen that highwayman has already explained the search function and my apparently grumpy tendencies. I'll stfu. Big Grin

Its alright mate, its my fault any how as I didnt actually register with what was said to me, after reading it again and after highway explained it I felt bit dumb as it was slapping me in the face and I didn't notice it lol.
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2015, 05:08 PM)Poodle Wrote: Haha no worries mate, i've just spent what feels like a lot of this week telling other people the same thing. Happens a lot - a lot of newbies sign up with coincidentally the same question or problem all at once and often haven't yet learnt to search or read the thread so i end up repeating myself. Don't mind me, i'm usually trolling and occasionally being grumpy without good reason, either way it's not meant personally. What i would recommend is learning to use the search function, you're asking a lot of questions which have been covered in great detail in the past, a quick search and some reading will usually render the information you need. Smile

Wink *bows*...rep? Big GrinD

search and you'll see how grumpy i can be too lol

Ryo: seek and ye shall find Wink

Usual suspects are chris knots and adrian flux, you can get a discount for being a member on here too Wink always a bonus to be a member Big Grin these can also be found in a search Wink and maybe a rep from you too Big Grin

pushing it now lol
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2015, 06:26 PM)highwayman306 Wrote:

Wink *bows*...rep? Big GrinD

search and you'll see how grumpy i can be too lol

Ryo: seek and ye shall find Wink

Usual suspects are chris knots and adrian flux, you can get a discount for being a member on here too Wink always a bonus to be a member Big Grin these can also be found in a search Wink and maybe a rep from you too Big Grin

pushing it now lol

Thank you, ill check those Smile. Oh I never knew could get discounts fpr being on forum, thats always a bonus Big Grin

Sorry meant to ask, how do you rep someone? Ill happily do that, youve been nothing but great help Smile
Thanks given by:
The rate button is just under the person's post, third from the left.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Highwayman306 is such a rep beg Tongue
Thanks given by:
I know, gotta get rep from somewhere, I gave you two one Wink
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2015, 09:13 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: I know, gotta get rep from somewhere, I gave you two one Wink

Reps don't really mean much on here, unlike on bodybuilding.com! They have a rep/neg system. People won't even listen to the opinions of people on there with little/negative rep, opp for people with loads of reps lol
Thanks given by:
Hey buddy. f*ck you buddy! 90 rep makes me a demi-god. Tongue
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I like removing peoples rep when they beg it........just putting that out there Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
He also likes removing reps when he is made to look like a limp soggy banana
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You guys are brilliant lol.

Do you all usually go to 306 meets?
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 06:46 AM)Piggy Wrote: He also likes removing reps when he is made to look like a limp soggy banana

I guess we'll find out if that ever happens, which I very much doubt Tongue

I'll be at FCS looking forward to the Pig sorry I mean Hog-roast Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 08:08 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(29-04-2015, 06:46 AM)Piggy Wrote: He also likes removing reps when he is made to look like a limp soggy banana

I guess we'll find out if that ever happens, which I very much doubt Tongue

I'll be at FCS looking forward to the Pig sorry I mean Hog-roast Wink

Nice, im thinking of going to one soon, so might see you guys there, would be cool to meet up Smile
Thanks given by:
Big Grin lol matt, I won't beg Big Grin

I might turn up every so often but there are regulars to the meet scene.

Im contemplating pugfest but gotta sweet talk the missus into going this year Wink we're expecting our first child so could prove to be difficult Wink
Thanks given by:
Where abouts in EA are you? Used to be regular EA meets but haven't been any for a few years now.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 09:02 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Where abouts in EA are you?  Used to be regular EA meets but haven't been any for a few years now.

I live in outskirts of ipswich bud Smile dont really know of any meets around the area, so was going to keep an eye on this forum and see where next ones is and go if it werent too far Smile
Thanks given by:
Distance is half the fun of driving though Wink as long as it doesn't exceed 30miles for a meet...
Thanks given by:
30 miles would be a local meet for some of us... Tongue We can't all live in big cities. lol

I'm not far from Ipswich so may see you around lol, there aren't really any local forum meets now, but there are plenty of 'proper' meets/shows coming up soon, all a bit of a trek but might be worth it.
Thanks given by:
Was gonna say, I'll be driving about 150 to get to FCS lol
Thanks given by:
Only 30 miles away is a local meet for most of us lol, going to have to man up if you want to meet anyone highwayman. Tongue
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 11:26 AM)Poodle Wrote: Only 30 miles away is a local meet for most of us lol, going to have to man up if you want to meet anyone highwayman. Tongue

Thanks given by:
Wow... im sitting at work reading this, laughing so hard, this escalated quickly from car meets to sloppy wet missues lool... if money permits ill prob go quite far for a meet, any suggestions on best ones to go to? I see FCS seems popular Smile any others?

Also, quick question, I noticed the Forum has a shop, went on there hoping that I would be able to get a sticker with the logo of the forum for my car, but couldnt find one, any ideas how I could go about that and if the Forum admins/moderator allow it obv?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Yeah, welcome to the forum... Big Grin

Shows like fcs suit some, depends what you're into, definitely something to go to once just for the camping though - chronic banter. Personally i prefer meets over shows for the most part, more chance to chat to people and doesn't cost half as much, even including camping/dinner/go-karting/whatever else is happening. But then i am pretty tight lol.

Srowell has the rights to the forum stickerage, but refuses to do anything useful with it, go give him some shit. Probably won't help you get stickers, but i'll rep you for it.
...UPGRADING...

(29-04-2015, 04:09 PM)Poodle Wrote: Yeah, welcome to the forum... Big Grin

Shows like fcs suit some, depends what you're into, definitely something to go to once just for the camping though - chronic banter. Personally i prefer meets over shows for the most part, more chance to chat to people and doesn't cost half as much, even including camping/dinner/go-karting/whatever else is happening. But then i am pretty tight lol.

Srowell has the rights to the forum stickerage, but refuses to do anything useful with it, go give him some shit. Probably won't help you get stickers, but i'll rep you for it.

HAHA.. Suits me lol Tongue

Yea, i went on their webpage and looks quite cool, but would like to experience both Smile

Right, I shall go ask him LOL... I have seen a few people on here with the logos on their car, but obv I dont know how they went about it, so I will ask him for permission see what comes out of it.

However, how do i find him? LOL
Thanks given by:
You'll find him under the new username of Eeyore... lol

But you can't PM anyway until you have more posts lol. Best bet is to find the sticker thread, it gives colours and prices and the paypal address. Smile
(29-04-2015, 04:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: You'll find him under the new username of Eeyore... lol

But you can't PM anyway until you have more posts lol.  Best bet is to find the sticker thread, it gives colours and prices and the paypal address. Smile

Thanl you, ill give that a try Smile
Thanks given by:
Yes ea meet. I work in Ipswich so not far for me. Lets do it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: