Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Just need the front bit as mine has a phase 1 bit in and I'm relocating radio. As cheap or even free for a swap with my phase 1 item would be good.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Got loads of them. Come over at some point.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Sweet ill get one off you then man.

ill pop over in the next week or so. I'll let you know when I'm on the way
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.