Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gtb2260 ebay
#1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garrett-GTB226...1e92173e31

Whats your opinion, is £579 a good price for a gtb2260? 
It's also a reconditioned one.
#2
Thats way too much imo
Wishes for more power...
#3
(29-12-2014, 08:03 AM)Piggy Wrote: Thats way too much imo

GTB2260VKs have mega VAG tax these days... Everyone wants them... You're also paying for the vacuum conversion there which is pointless to you anyway... Don't get me wrong, 2260VKs are incredible units, but there's units nearly or just as good for 200 quid out there...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#4
Yeah exactly. Can find low mileage units for around £250-300 and if very lucky down to the £200 mk.
Wishes for more power...
#5
What cars do they come on as stock?
#6
It says in that advert what it came from... And if you look on the turbomaster website it lists what turbos come on what cars... But yeah VAG tax like Ruan says, its because idiots will pay that much for them that they stay so expensive, if that makes sense.
Doesnt even own a 306.
#7
I wouldn't call them idiots, they are worth that brand new... More than worth that!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#8
Ok thanks for the info
#9
I'll have mine for sale again in the very near future if any good to you
#10
(29-12-2014, 05:36 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: I'll have mine for sale again in the very near future if any good to you

Yes sounds good.

I still can't pm, could you send me a pm of a rough price.

Thanks

Or you can email me again if that's easier. 
#11
Poor choice of word lol.
Doesnt even own a 306.
#12
(29-12-2014, 09:26 PM)Tom Wrote: Poor choice of word lol.

What do you mean?
#13
Hey I got first dibs tom!!
Wishes for more power...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)