FCS 2015 306oc WINS best club.......but how?

Poll: What theme should the 306oc be at FCS'15?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beach/Hawaiian
0.01%
2 0.01%
Piggy hog roast
99.98%
32501 99.98%
English, yes chap!
0.01%
3 0.01%
Other...please specifiy in your post
0.01%
2 0.01%
Total 32508 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2015 306oc WINS best club.......but how?
Aye, but a french theme is so unoriginal it hurts. :p Tbf it'd be very easy to organise and make a good job of, which counts for a lot. And I guess where it's such a simple theme it won't matter if half the club doesn't contribute.

I don't know if you noticed, but I posted a couple of ideas further back in this thread... Wink Quite a few people seemed to like it when it was posted in the first thread. I like the idea of the tea party too, get people dressed up as mice and hares and a caterpillar with a hookah lol. Who wants to be Alice? Downside of that would be the space it takes up, I guess.

Could do an interpretation of the evolution of a car forum thing, although I don't know that'd be very easy to present. I'm no good at popular culture, what else is going on that we could turn into a stand?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
We really want something that doesn't require on a large amount of people hanging around all day at the stand. People will want to come and go to walk around the show etc, so more of a 'static' display would be better IMO.

My suggestions, as I said previously, if we are hellbent on a french theme;

-Red white and blue cars on front row
-Fill front cars with relevantly coloured balloons
-A couple of wheels of cheese/garlic bulbs/empty wine bottles lying around (I'm happy to empty these :p )
-Bulk buy a few, cheap, berets
-Some plastic frogs on the cars

You get the idea...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
^^ sounds good to me!
Thanks given by:
German, and then go around attacking all of the people doing a french theme.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Lol now that sounds like fun!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
What about being US? ....oh no wait, we would have to attack ourselves Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Do we even need an actual theme.

Couldn't we just make the stand look awesome without a theme?
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2014, 01:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Do we even need an actual theme.

Couldn't we just make the stand look awesome without a theme?

[Image: r03-03-nolabels.gif]
Thanks given by:
^^^^amen!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Most dented club hahaha
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 07:22 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: German, and then go around attacking all of the people doing a french theme.
Would be happy to employ Das PanzerBenz in this capacity? Just need a sunroof-mounted MG42...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Would be quite funny if we had a full french theme and you came in ya Benz all Germanised!! lmao

Be the German invasion on the stand!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 08:07 AM)Piggy Wrote: Would be quite funny if we had a full french theme and you came in ya Benz all Germanised!! lmao

Be the German invasion on the stand!!
Got to be careful though, can't go with swastikas and full-on Nazi regalia, don't want people mistaking me for Nigel Farage.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
How about we get a load of mannequins and do human centipede theme?
Thats surely the most appropriate thing with this club.
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 12:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: How about we get a load of mannequins and do human centipede theme?
Thats surely the most appropriate thing with this club.

Who you calling a brown noser!? ninja
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Only got 12 votes on this guys! Anyone who hasnt voted please do vote. Its coming up soon and it would be great to get an idea of what people want to do.
Thanks given by:
I have suppliers that could do any club promo stuff at pretty much cost price if that helps. If the French theme wins the day I could get a rotisserie and cook some chicken rather than the usual BBQ and very French Blush
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
I like the idea someone mentioned a while ago about doing some kind of build on site.

Nothing mad, but with many hands, making light work.

Thinking some kind of derv build? 205 XUD is fairly straight forward

We'll need a trailer with a 205 on
Engine crane
Engine
And a lot of man power and tools!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 07:24 AM)Poodle Wrote: Aye, but a french theme is so unoriginal it hurts. :p
QFT!!

(06-11-2014, 07:24 AM)Poodle Wrote: I like the idea of the tea party too, get people dressed up as mice and hares and a caterpillar with a hookah lol. Who wants to be Alice? Downside of that would be the space it takes up, I guess.
f*ck it! If we run with that idea I'll stick my money where my mouth is and dress up as Alice, give you all a laugh at very least.
Thanks given by:
so is this decided then??
I have some little plans to change the cars looks for the day but I don't wana do it if everyone is against the idea of the french
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 03:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: so is this decided then??
I have some little plans to change the cars looks for the day but I don't wana do it if everyone is against the idea of the french

[Image: 409-24bf60.jpg]

Something like this i hope
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 03:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: so is this decided then??

Added weight....never !!
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Did I see some baguette slippers on the internet somewhere today?

*edit

yes I did

[Image: 78b7c11c3478c7db46ab9c006d35f8f4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Amazing. Just go to Asda the night before and pick up every baguette in there for 8p
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
so it's clear from the poll that most people want a French theme. What do people think we should be doing to bring France to our stand?
I'm on holiday at the moment so can't really do much about this but when I'm back I'll look into how much spare cash the club has (if at all) for props etc. would people be interested in making small donations if we come up with a set theme? It's what you guys make it!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 08:10 PM)Niall Wrote: so it's clear from the poll that most people want a French theme. What do people think we should be doing to bring France to our stand?
I'm on holiday at the moment so can't really do much about this but when I'm back I'll look into how much spare cash the club has (if at all) for props etc. would people be interested in making small donations if we come up with a set theme? It's what you guys make it!!

Yeah I'm up for giving a donation if we have a set theme Smile
Thanks given by:
I will try if i can but my intention is to spend a little on my car to french it up a bit
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
How about food themed based on the car
You guys can have bottles of wine with garlic necklaces things with bagettes
German cars could have a sausage sticking up on the bonnet
And I can throw a bag of fish and chips at the rover and watch the seagulls shit on it
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Id be happy to make a small donation. In all fairness I really need to donate to this club its helped me a LOT!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 5,407 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam