Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Havibg a you're shitting me moment
#1
So my front fog lights aren't working, I think to myself it can't be that hard to do. So off i toddle to by new bulbs. Very pleased with myself I thought I could save the other half a job. I have my Haynes manual to hand, reading away on how to replace them only to find out I need to take bumper of. You're shitting me is my thought, do you really need to do that or is there another way around it. Please help lovelies I'm trying to get car ready for winter and want to be a girlie who can do these things. Cheers in advance x
#2
You don't need to remove the front bumper - just remove the black plastic parts that go between the bumper and wheel arch liners and you should be able to get to the fogs from underneath. All T20 torx screws from memory.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
#3
Check fuse, switch and connections first!

They are a right fiddle! But no need to remove the bumper as said!!
Wishes for more power...
#4
Thank you for all your help. When it stops raining here I will have a looksy, most likely I will get the old boy to roll around on the floor to do it lol


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)