Rallye decal fitting guide

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rallye decal fitting guide
Saw a thread a while ago and I can't remember which forum is was but it had a step by step guide with pics and cm by cm measurements of where to place Rallye decals. I remember thinking "hmmm that'll be useful on Friday when I work on the car" and now I can't find it!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
That was a 306gti6 thread, but its still FUBAR!

Goddamn it. I just went to the gti6 forum to grab the link, which is now dead.

Ridiculous that there is an auto delete in place, even more so that it extends to FAQ's.

I have decals to fit myself and could have done with it.
Thanks given by:
Here's the link ;-)

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=147520

Hopefully gti6.com will be back up and ready to rumble soon. Although I fear we should take precautions and copy over all the FAQs to here incase they suddenly disappear!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I have this at work guys, I printed it off the forum as I may be fitting my new decals soon. If you have a fax, I can always fax it over to you, or could scan to email and email it over ?? One thing though, I'm off work this week, so wouldn't be able to do it until next Monday, let me know guys.

cheers
Thanks given by:
If you want to email it to me, ill upload it into a guide on here Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Orta, Nose & Niall, that would be great.

Ta Smile
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 10:41 PM)Niall Wrote: If you want to email it to me, ill upload it into a guide on here Smile

Ok Niall no probs, can you send me your email addy please - as because I haven't enough posts, I not allowed to email you! lol
Thanks given by:
Niall@306oc.co.uk

Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thanks, i'll get it sorted.
Thanks given by:
Obviously now that the '6' forum is back up and running, you can get the info you need guys?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm all sorted. I've saved that entire page tho 2 hard drive incase that forum ever does go down permanently tho.
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Ok,Thanks Mr ORTA.
Thanks given by: