Its only the blaaa Bank Holiday Weekend..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its only the blaaa Bank Holiday Weekend..
..For some anyway, I've volunteered myself to work Monday.

Finish painting the van tonight if the weather plays ball (It's only taken me a month so far) Wedding tomorrow and the 1st suit fitting for my wedding Sunday. Seems like a weekend to pimp suits for me Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Pimp suit weekend FTW Big Grin

I plan on doing loads of shit too the cars for 3 days whilst ignoring my phone and people in general Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Work tomorrow, chill sunday, longleat with the misses on monday.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Working tomorrow night and Monday. Bummer. Sad
Thanks given by:
Off the weekend and having some of you bumders over for beer tomorrow then working Monday for double time and will be making the absolute most of it .
Thanks given by:
Tonight. Round to some pricks house, meet Fooby and get on it!
Tomorrow. Up, bbq breakfast then SW4, get home late and carry on the party
Sunday. Repeat Saturday
Monday. Recover

If anyone wants to come to SW4, we also have a spare weekend ticket Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2014, 04:17 PM)Niall Wrote: Tonight. Round to some pricks house, meet Fooby and get on it!
Tomorrow. Up, bbq breakfast then SW4, get home late and carry on the party
Sunday. Repeat Saturday
Monday. Recover

If anyone wants to come to SW4, we also have a spare weekend ticket Big Grin

Exactly this.

SW4 MOTH3RFUCKERS!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Working all day tomorrow then I'm off until the following Monday.

Probably find a car boot on sunday for a wonder, dog show on monday, hire a boat for the day on the broads another day, clean the car, and relax.
Thanks given by:
sat; some cars to sort in morning.

sun; determined to find a carboot on sunday, so I can trudge around a muddy field, the rest of family wont go !! theres also a motorshow? event at a town called Ormskirk not far from here---streets closed and posers parade around in vintage/antique/expensive motors for the day before putting cars out on show in the main street. race-rally-vintage cars all within touching distance.

Monday; the teenager has told me it wants to be taken to the Trafford centre in mankchester to buy perfume for one of its equally grumpy, non-communicative associates to celebrate its annual present-demanding day.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Lounge around playing games and eating crap. Just had a haircut, I don't look like a hobo anymore Big Grin

Saturday: Pack and get ready for Sunday

Sunday: Fly to California Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin With the missus to meet her family. 12 days of sun (hopefully) and eating any junk food I can find.
Thanks given by:
Worked all day today
Work all day tomorrow
Work all day Sunday
Work all day Monday

Whoopty fricking doo! :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Huzzah for dry weather! [Image: 2056716d949afcb3a001ec0c376120c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is that a bumper mounted exhaust I spy?
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work & Work
Saturday - Car & House Party
Sunday - Car & Powerboats
Monday - Car & Rafting & powerboats!
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2014, 07:17 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Is that a bumper mounted exhaust I spy?

Yeah had that for a while now, over a year anyway. All mouth and no trousers though lol
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2014, 05:05 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Sunday: Fly to California Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin With the missus to meet her family. 12 days of sun (hopefully) and eating any junk food I can find.

What part if California ? If it's anywhere near San Francisco I can recommend the sandwiches at Ike's Place (as seen on MvF)...

Weekend for me - taking the caravan down to the New Forest and then Castle Combe on Monday with my son for his first race meeting !
Thanks given by:
Off to the theatre in stratford tomorrow and general chilling in celebration of my girlfriend submitting her dissertation. Sunday we leave for my birthday trip to Wales, where I'll stay until Tuesday morning.

On which subject, and ideas for what to do in North Wales? We're staying near Bangor, and will be spending one day at least rambling around snowdonia. Thinking I might do the worlds longest and fastest (1 mile, 100mph :O) zipline while I'm there.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Just come back from there (Bangor) nothing noteworthy that I did, but Snowdonia... what a place!!
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2014, 09:17 PM)DavidA Wrote:
(22-08-2014, 05:05 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Sunday: Fly to California Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin With the missus to meet her family. 12 days of sun (hopefully) and eating any junk food I can find.

What part if California ? If it's anywhere near San Francisco I can recommend the sandwiches at Ike's Place (as seen on MvF)...

Weekend for me - taking the caravan down to the New Forest and then Castle Combe on Monday with my son for his first race meeting !

LA. We did think about going to SF so I could visit Alcatraz but not looking likely now.
Thanks given by:
Spent 9 hours driving from Hastings to Stoke-on-Trent today (average speed of 10.7mph between junctions 13 and 16 of the m25 ftl!), spending tomorrow at Alton Towers before taking the missus out for dinner for her birthday. Then driving home Sunday.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2014, 10:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Spent 9 hours driving from Hastings to Stoke-on-Trent today (average speed of 10.7mph between junctions 13 and 16 of the m25 ftl!), spending tomorrow at Alton Towers before taking the missus out for dinner for her birthday. Then driving home Sunday.

You robbed that bank you were looking at then Tongue
Thanks given by:
Not quite, had to beg and borrow to make sure I could afford the hire car and everything! Gonna be well worth it in the end though. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the suit stuff/ wedding Pete

Saturday: going to ladysteves family wedding although theres been loads of fighrs so not sure how many are going now
Sunday: ladysteves birthday Smile
Monday: return to empty flat and try and get some furniture for the place
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2014, 06:55 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Not quite, had to beg and borrow to make sure I could afford the hire car and everything! Gonna be well worth it in the end though. Wink

I await that thread Wink
Thanks given by:
I'm working all weekend as we don't get them off, get an extra pound an hour on the Monday and nothing else. Undecided
Thanks given by:
Chilling at home friday night after a long day, didnt get home until half 2 the night before from helping Matt-Rallye fix the hdi lol

saturday, clean the gti6 properly for what feels like the first time in weeks, head to the unit to take all the remaining panels off the dturbo and make steps towards getting it weighed in

sunday whatever happens

monday whatever happens
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Australia doesn't stop Sad I'll be doing approx 16 hours tomorrow
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2014, 08:56 AM)Face. Wrote: I'm working all weekend as we don't get them off, get an extra pound an hour on the Monday and nothing else. Undecided

I don't even get a extra pound :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Same here Kent joys of being self employed!
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2014, 12:53 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(23-08-2014, 08:56 AM)Face. Wrote: I'm working all weekend as we don't get them off, get an extra pound an hour on the Monday and nothing else. Undecided

I don't even get a extra pound :-(

(24-08-2014, 08:49 AM)Pete Wrote: Same here Kent joys of being self employed!

Shame, I get double time. And thats not just an extra days pay that is proper 2 days extra pay as the bank holidays aren't counted in the shift pattern Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its friday on merseyide, i'm on holiday ! daddyfixit 1 1,341 06-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  friday and going on holiday........ daddyfixit 6 1,468 29-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,739 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave