Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dash window vents removal?
#1
Hi guys, forgive the daft question, but I don't want to cabbage the dash or the vents by just ripping them out. So, how do the side vents come out please guys?


cheers ThumbsUp

Think I've found it now, is it right they just prise out - carefully of course?
#2
Yeah they just 'pop' out with a flat blade or similar....you will almost certainly damage the vent or the dash in the process though! lol
#3
I have proper trim tools. Took me 3 scrap cars to pull one out without breaking
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#4
Thanks guys, 3 cars !! that me fooked then lol.
#5
Just be careful I was in a scrap yard so didnt care about the dashs or getting it wrong
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#6
Will do BB, thanks again


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vents! philpemberton94 2 1,984 04-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  Dash removal rocker8742 16 6,985 30-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Window removal tool Daniel306 7 4,956 20-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Last Post: ozonehostile

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)