Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Any old 14" 15" steelies/alloys/wheels.
#1
After any old set of 4x wheels thats Peugeot fitment.

As cheap as possible.

Don't really care about tyre tread providing they're legal.

What you gottttttt!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#2
I could probs give you a missmatch but a matching set would be unlikely haha
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#3
(26-06-2014, 12:30 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: I could probs give you a missmatch but a matching set would be unlikely haha

Fair enough, I have a set of 4 steelies on my scrap car so could put your mismatched on that (so it's still a rolling shell) and put my set on the 205?

Depends how happy you and mark are to arrange delivery of them.

Obviously both of you can have a share of pie.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#4
I've some 15" steels if they are of any use? Tyres are knackered though.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#5
I've got a set of 14s with knackered tyres
Or a set of 406 15" with tyres that ideally need replacing due to perishing

£20 for either Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Set of harriers up here £30
#7
(26-06-2014, 04:22 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I've some 15" steels if they are of any use? Tyres are knackered though.

Dan if I get those GTi6 bits off you, you happy to chuck them in?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#8
(27-06-2014, 07:57 AM)silverzx Wrote:
(26-06-2014, 04:22 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I've some 15" steels if they are of any use? Tyres are knackered though.

Dan if I get those GTi6 bits off you, you happy to chuck them in?

Yeah that's fine. Give me a shout when you get back off holiday.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#9
BUMP.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#10
Still got the steels mentioned above.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#11
(11-08-2014, 12:27 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: Still got the steels mentioned above.

How much you after for them Dan?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#12
Do you still need front door cards too?
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#13
(11-08-2014, 12:47 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: Do you still need front door cards too?

I need a GTi drivers seat, ph1 GTi door cards and these wheels (in an ideal world).
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#14
Interior has gone. The door cards I have are the Ph3 style fabric.

Wheels - £10 for 4

Door cards - £20 pair

Buy door cards get wheels free.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Set of steelies simo2007 1 2,660 08-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Last Post: simo2007
  206 steelies tysonbully2k12 0 2,071 01-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: tysonbully2k12
  Set of Steelies Alan_M 8 6,519 12-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dr_jekyll

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)