Posts: 170
Threads: 19
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: Scotland, Strathaven/ East Kilbride
Car Model/Spec: phase 1 sedan SLDT
I need one to mock up/ work out fitting of new turbo off the car to minimise time off the road as it's my daily driver. Condition unimportant as it probably wont actually be going on the car.
Postage would be to G74 5LW.
If you have one you'd be willing to post just let me know how much you want for it.
Thanks a lot
Simon
Posts: 1,791
Threads: 19
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
12
Location: Devonshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 309 GRD(T)
I have an EGR one if thats any good?
Posts: 170
Threads: 19
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: Scotland, Strathaven/ East Kilbride
Car Model/Spec: phase 1 sedan SLDT
Should be fine. The actual connection to the turbo will be the same on both manifolds as far as I know. Just let me know what you're after for it.
Thanks.
Posts: 2,659
Threads: 115
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
26
Location: Stow
Car Model/Spec: 306
Got a egr one dude inbix me if interested