Pugfest - 13/07/2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest - 13/07/2014
You say that my 2.1TD scored 90something at FCS, close enough to have me worried.
Thanks given by:
My DB meter shows 94/95db at 1meter away
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
glad its not just me then
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2014, 07:17 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Most stuff will be under. Supercharged boys, perhaps not Wink

Bitch please, I'm staying at 4.5k with mine. None of this Rotrex shit where you need 8k just to pull away from the lights Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Haha fair enough Niall. Wouldn't mind something similar on my black one, god it feels sluggish on the straights!
Thanks given by:
Lol wouldn't quite say that Wink. Mines mapped to 7650rpm limiter but they aren't going to know that....

Seems a bit off to say that last year I spent most of the day on the hill and this year the car is pretty well the same and may not be allowed.

Mines one of the louder SC'd cars to be honest so expect it to fail if they actually bother to test properly.

Pebbles are you still planning on coming from Maidstone way? If so meeting me and Aaron6 on route?
Thanks given by:
I don't think they will be doing any testing. Last year they had a limit but was a case of "that sounds loud" or "nah your ok"
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeh that's what I was hoping.... Don't think the old dears that do most of the running of the hill climb could be arsed testing every car.

They do crack me up though, bit of banter every time you do a run
Thanks given by:
Weathers looking better and better Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
What time is opening on sunday?
Thanks given by:
Can't find anywhere that says online, but I believe it starts at 9 like last year
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
9 or 7:30 for PSCUK members
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 08:05 AM)Niall Wrote: Weathers looking better and better Smile

Yeah but still looking like theres a reasonable chance of rain on the saturday night though which is a PITA cos if it was gonna be dry I'd bring the small tent but its only single skin and shit so if it does rain and I'm in that I'm likely to get a soaking but I really can't be arsed putting up the big tent for just one night.

Decisions Decisions.
Thanks given by:
Ill help you with your big tent if you let me sleep in it? Lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sleep in the estate surely?? Fit a double blow up bed in there cant ya?

9am seems a bit annoying as early bird runs start then and we have to have a drivers briefing first!!!??

Im getting there 8-8:15am and see what happens!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not allowed to sleep in cars at Pugfest.
However pretty much all non-cab 306s would be great to sleep in with the back seats down flat, sadly.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Cudnt he just pitch a crappy tent...then slip off to his car when needing to sleep?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You lot with your "tents"... Pah! Army basher for me!

I've slept in a 306 lots of times. Fold seats forwards and lay an airbed over it. Very comfy! Not allowed due to fire risk though...?
Thanks given by:
I fail to see the fire risk..... How many people have woken up in the morning to realise their car has spontaneously combusted in the night?
Thanks given by:
I also fail to see the fire risk especially as when i sleep in the estate I leave the boot open a bit and its not the tank of veg is flammable like the petrol cars are.
Thanks given by:
Yeah it is a bit daft, thems the rules though. I do have a smallish 4/5-man tent if anyone needs to borrow one to get round the bs, it's a proper one so stays dry and upright in bad weather.

EDIT: Is the club gazebo making an appearance? If not i'll bring my "car shelter" too for some communal shelter.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I've got space in my tent if anyone wants to spoon with me for the night Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 03:42 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: You lot with your "tents"... Pah! Army basher for me!

I've slept in a 306 lots of times. Fold seats forwards and lay an airbed over it. Very comfy! Not allowed due to fire risk though...?

*Basha.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 05:13 PM)Niall Wrote: I've got space in my tent if anyone wants to spoon with me for the night Wink

Big or little? Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Well this sucks. As it turns out, I have got the time off work, but can't drive.
The joys of being off on the sick eh?!
Thanks given by:
Why can't you drive?
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 07:03 PM)Connor Wrote: Why can't you drive?

Slight issue of a gash on my knee...
Thanks given by:
So? Left knee: drive on the syncros, right knee: throttle pedal has no real resistance, left foot braking
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 07:25 PM)Connor Wrote: So? Left knee: drive on the syncros, right knee: throttle pedal has no real resistance, left foot braking

Right knee.
Wedge a brick on the accelerator... she'll be 'rite.
Thanks given by:
me and the boy will be driving past you about 12 noon tomorrow if you fancy a lift...lol
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by: