Brick Mansions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brick Mansions
(02-07-2014, 05:59 PM)Fooby Wrote: I'm still cool dum-dum.

Like me to demonstrate?

Please, can you ban Niall just for LOLz, thats a good game Smile

Joking, don't ban Niall, we have an agreement. I said when you were cool cos when I typed younger it didnt sound right and made me sound like and old fart but I'm nowhere near as old as me, your like a whole DECADE OLDER than me (dum-dum maths, your in your 30s, I'm in my 20s, 10 years is a decade.....)
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 06:32 PM)cully Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 06:26 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: You guys ban all the fun people Tongue

theres fun then there is offencive and he crossed the line Wink

What about 306puggy then and his 5 million other alias's lmao
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 06:35 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 06:32 PM)cully Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 06:26 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: You guys ban all the fun people Tongue

theres fun then there is offencive and he crossed the line Wink

What about 306puggy then and his 5 million other alias's lmao

havn't seen no problems with 306puggy today
Thanks given by:
You saying Puggy wasn't offensive in his last thread? Huh
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 06:38 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: You saying Puggy wasn't offensive in his last thread? Huh

What the 'Fooby's killer' thread? No, nothing wrong in there. Apart from the bit where he said he had a fetish over dead people lmao
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
You bring up the subject of Flynn/Puggy but I banned him at least 3 times myself and know hes been banned by others but the staff here work on forgiveness. People are always allowed back after serving their ban. Most people are better members after being banned. Some get banned repeatedly but people do get better and actually participate with a community. Also what's the point in perma banning them as they just come back with new user names and cause issues, better the devil you know. It also means the regular members here get to see that we are fair and get to know who keeps getting a time out on the naughty step. After all how upset can you be by any of this as its largely just words from some pillock you've never met on the internet theres no point being heavy handed as its not like its real life.
Thanks given by:
So flyn/306puggy/puggy IS NOT jethro??!!

What I miss!? lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So you IP ban them then it they carry on after that you tell their ISP who will do something which, in Flynn's case, would mean he'd get cut off.
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 07:19 PM)Piggy Wrote: So flyn/306puggy/puggy IS NOT jethro??!!

What I miss!? lmao

I thought this :/ haha
Thanks given by:
Theyre completely different people lol...

Flynn is like some crazy axe wielding keyboard warrior, Jethro is like Jay from the Inbetweeners. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 07:30 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: So you IP ban them then it they carry on after that you tell their ISP who will do something which, in Flynn's case, would mean he'd get cut off.

He does get IP banned. Issue is hardly anyone has a static IP address so give it a few days and he can get back on. Don't worry though, i don't think he will be back now Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 07:46 PM)Niall Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 07:30 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: So you IP ban them then it they carry on after that you tell their ISP who will do something which, in Flynn's case, would mean he'd get cut off.

He does get IP banned. Issue is hardly anyone has a static IP address so give it a few days and he can get back on. Don't worry though, i don't think he will be back now Smile

Hence the next step I suggested Wink
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 07:54 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 07:46 PM)Niall Wrote:

Hence the next step I suggested Wink

Normally they don't give a shit and they would just pass it on to the police who would normally do sod all because of lack of evidence etc.
As i said though, its dealt with now Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 12:07 PM)Poodle Wrote: As above tbh, that's just straight up funny. Guarantee he's some 14yo chav who thinks hes a hard mam since he got his asbo for spitting at old ladies.

Surprisingly, he is apparently 21.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I call bullshit, anyone that stroppy is still waiting for their balls to drop. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Are we sure that they have? lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Sorry but people that are consistently banned shouldn't be on the site at all - They clearly don't contribute anything useful to the site. Maybe it's just me being boring but I just get fed up of logging on to see constant swearing, lies & abuse from some people....
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)RetroPug Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 12:07 PM)Poodle Wrote: As above tbh, that's just straight up funny. Guarantee he's some 14yo chav who thinks hes a hard mam since he got his asbo for spitting at old ladies.

wait.. who are we talking about?

Hard mam? bit of an insult dont you think haha lol Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin:
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 08:18 AM)toseland Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)RetroPug Wrote:

The one and only JethroJay, who has provided us with such entertaining gems as threads on how best to modify a hire car, accusing everyone who disagrees with him of smoking crack, modding a 1.4 blaze with teddy bears and calling a black rallye a shit car, having no driving license and boasting of driving on the motorway in 4th constantly whilst calling others shit drivers, cheating on his missus and getting someone else pregnant, one of the most iconic rally cars of all time being a 'rice rocket', threatening to set other peoples' cars on fire and I'm sure countless other lols that I've missed the fantastic opportunity to have a little chuckle at.

He provides good fun.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 09:29 AM)RetroPug Wrote: The one and only JethroJay, who has provided us with such entertaining gems as threads on how best to modify a hire car, accusing everyone who disagrees with him of smoking crack, modding a 1.4 blaze with teddy bears and calling a black rallye a shit car, having no driving license and boasting of driving on the motorway in 4th constantly whilst calling others shit drivers, cheating on his missus and getting someone else pregnant, one of the most iconic rally cars of all time being a 'rice rocket', threatening to set other peoples' cars on fire and I'm sure countless other lols that I've missed the fantastic opportunity to have a little chuckle at.

He provides good fun.

You've just earned yourself your first rep!
Thanks given by:
lmao

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 09:29 AM)RetroPug Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 08:18 AM)toseland Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 05:35 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Surprisingly, he is apparently 21.

The one and only JethroJay, who has provided us with such entertaining gems as threads on how best to modify a hire car, accusing everyone who disagrees with him of smoking crack, modding a 1.4 blaze with teddy bears and calling a black rallye a shit car, having no driving license and boasting of driving on the motorway in 4th constantly whilst calling others shit drivers, cheating on his missus and getting someone else pregnant, one of the most iconic rally cars of all time being a 'rice rocket', threatening to set other peoples' cars on fire and I'm sure countless other lols that I've missed the fantastic opportunity to have a little chuckle at.

He provides good fun.

Repped for truth lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
ahah, +3 then!

he shut up after i suggested that his pug "blaze" might be taken literally at some point]#

Dont forget the fact that "it wasnt his fault" he didnt declare a modification, got pulled and lost his licence, then justified what he did cause "it was only an exhaust tip", and "its ok, my insurance wont go up ill set a family member as the main driver"..

some people never learn
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 10:05 AM)toseland Wrote: ahah, +3 then!

he shut up after i suggested that his pug "blaze" might be taken literally at some point]#

Dont forget the fact that "it wasnt his fault" he didnt declare a modification, got pulled and lost his licence, then justified what he did cause "it was only an exhaust tip", and "its ok, my insurance wont go up ill set a family member as the main driver"..

some people never learn

I'm sure it will go up. A quick phone call to the police to say yes fronting insurance and I'm sure they will be keen to hear all about how his mum drives a modified 306 daily despite probably a new car sitting on the drive and he just drives it "occasionally"
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 05:49 AM)Poodle Wrote: I call bullshit, anyone that stroppy is still waiting for their balls to drop. lol

haha you must be smoking crack!!!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
This has just brightened my day up no end
Thanks given by:
locking this as I dont want world war 5 when he returns
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by: