Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cabby or a van
#1
Now I'm really not keen on my car at the moment.
Really not sure why, so I'm on the look out for something different.
Either a partner/berlingo van or a cabby.





Tbh the can will be better for me in the long run. But wouldn't mind a cabby with a broken engine ninja for a good price.


Both with have to be cheap, as they will be daily runabouts.
Bodywork doesn't matter as long as they are not write offs,
Just needs to be tax and mot'd for a while Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
got a phase 1 cabby dark grey £500 tax end of month and mot till next year i believe although will double check. 2.0L 82K i think also will double check
#3
£500 is good, but I'm abit of a pikey these days. I'm looking for dirt cheap like £300 max? I know how won't have any for this price, but worth the shot. My last two 306s cost me £200 tops haha so I've become a right tight f*ck. I think I could be pursuaded depending on pics etc
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
[Image: 10155109_10152209983349145_5681511038752...e33a40.jpg]
#5
Oooo thats nice Matt...

Other than the wheels!
Wishes for more power...
#6
wheels are different as one is cracked. bodywork isnt the best, electric hood doesn't work so done manual (isn't hard) can get roof replaced for £80 as 4 small holes in there
#7
Oooooohhhhh I like damn you. I best start saving! Don't want a ph2 Diablo dt? Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
mmmm details and pics.....
#9
Tongue I'll see what I can muster up in the morning
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)