Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Squeaky rear shocks?
#1


Anyone know if this is a issue or just a normal thing, may need to turn volume up a bit
#2
Anyone know what it is?
#3
I would drop the shocks off and try again.

I fear for you that its more likely to be beam bearings...but you maybe lucky to just need shocks
Wishes for more power...
#4
(08-03-2014, 06:04 PM)Piggy Wrote: I would drop the shocks off and try again.

I fear for you that its more likely to be beam bearings...but you maybe lucky to just need shocks

Agree with piggy on this one unfortunately
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#5
(08-03-2014, 06:06 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 06:04 PM)Piggy Wrote: I would drop the shocks off and try again.

I fear for you that its more likely to be beam bearings...but you maybe lucky to just need shocks

Agree with piggy on this one unfortunately

Ah shit anyone in bristol that could help me out with it? I'm new to working on cars so may need help
#6
Reckon you could give it a bit longer by removing the trailing arms and greasing up them/the bearings or is that futile once they've started sqeaking?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear shocks Pgtips 6 5,304 13-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Rumble/shake/squeaky nois and feel - 306 Hdi V reg. MattDanPug 15 8,539 21-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: MattDanPug
  Citroen ZX rear shocks xanax 13 6,743 16-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: xanax

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)