Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Hi,
Does anyone know where you can get 20-25 litres of Total 7000?
Do they even sell them in the larger quantity containers?
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Cheers Tom.
That still works out more than I'd like. Gutted GSF stopped selling Tota oil.
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
Thats dirt cheap imo, if its half decent oil.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Posts: 1,441
Threads: 48
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
5
Location: Woodstock, Oxford
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 S16 Cossack
Hmmm £17 for 5 litres doesn't seem a bad price really. Depends what you are used to paying!
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Total do it direct, theres a discount code in the traders section.
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 162
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: Dunstable
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI Dturbo, Estate & GTI6
Awesome, I'll take a look at that.
I've already bought some Triple QX but I'll get some Total in for next time.
Posts: 3,539
Threads: 42
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
28
I got 20 litres a few years back from a pug dealer for £33.