Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**
Yeah sounds about right a guy on forum had quote for 650 fitted with map to suit
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2013, 06:07 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: need to look at bigger FMIC, bigger Blower and speak to rs about what else as id love to hit the 300hp mark if possible show the perv boys what torque is all about Smile
Do it man, I'd love to see it making that kind of power!
Thanks given by:
Cant imagine what torque figuires would be we think about 340-350ish now after stage 2 on standard setup so with a bigger blower, solid flywheel and uprated stuff could be very high Smile
Thanks given by:
Have you had much feedback about it/your plans on MS.net or RS.com? I don't often browse those forums (they're fairly quiet!) so wasn't sure if others have already been doing a lot of what you've got planned.
Thanks given by:
400nm is only 295ft/lbs I'd like to imagine a lot closer to 350/400ft/lbs tbh
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 07:40 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:27 AM)Arron Wrote: Yea... fcuk pikey tuning and chucking rods :d

Seem to be having a few niggly issues I see.... all good fun!! Be intresting to see how this progresses power wise

Im pretty sure its egr related now has to be as its got all its grunt but then bit laggy and been doing much research on the m9r engine and common faults on renault forum I got banned in less than 2 days has hundreds of problem threads all relating to the egr so gona clean it next week Smile

:lo: How did you manage to get banned so quickly?

It's looking good, interested to see where this goes.
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 10:31 AM)Scott Wrote: Have you had much feedback about it/your plans on MS.net or RS.com? I don't often browse those forums (they're fairly quiet!) so wasn't sure if others have already been doing a lot of what you've got planned.

No scott they seem fairly limited in the diesel side of things maybe I can bring them to life Smile

(02-10-2013, 11:14 AM)Just Sean Wrote: 400nm is only 295ft/lbs I'd like to imagine a lot closer to 350/400ft/lbs tbh

Who said nm :p

(02-10-2013, 08:25 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 07:40 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 12:27 AM)Arron Wrote: Yea... fcuk pikey tuning and chucking rods :d

Seem to be having a few niggly issues I see.... all good fun!! Be intresting to see how this progresses power wise

Im pretty sure its egr related now has to be as its got all its grunt but then bit laggy and been doing much research on the m9r engine and common faults on renault forum I got banned in less than 2 days has hundreds of problem threads all relating to the egr so gona clean it next week Smile

:lo: How did you manage to get banned so quickly?

It's looking good, interested to see where this goes.

Well tbh I dont know apparently I was spamming via pms and hadbt posted in 3 days that was their reason when I actually hadnt sent any messages just had been looking through forum
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 11:14 AM)Just Sean Wrote: 400nm is only 295ft/lbs I'd like to imagine a lot closer to 350/400ft/lbs tbh

Was gonna say more like 400ft lbs surely?! I'm running 330ft lbs at 201bhp currently on standard blower
Thanks given by:
Dunno where I thought I saw nm!!

I'm smacked of my tits on pain killers atm tho!
Thanks given by:
Craig was that on Rs Megane?
Thanks given by:
I think craig got on the wrong side of someone in a thread in the wanted section IIRC.... That the cause Craig? Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Yea ft lbs I dont do nm lol hoefully it should be around same figuies as yours JJ

Haha no worrys sean I cud do with some mate

No scott and ed its called renaultforums or something not the two were on didnt even send anyrhing or do anything just got targeted by a keyboard warrior admin then too late banned haha
Thanks given by:
You really don't want 400lb.ft in a FWD car...

You want to start easing off torque midrange to take strain off the driveline and keep the fuel injecting further up the revs...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Maybe so but I want a lot more torque than that tbh lol
Thanks given by:
So we have a few additions rim tape being one lol I like and its flourescent so looks ace at night

[Image: 2013-11-06081339.png]

Havent been able to strip egr off as yet due to working and weather but used these following products cant recommend them enough !
Made a massive difference in performance and now makes me think a sensor or throttle sensor is at fault when it has its dicky moments

[Image: 20131102_094500-1.jpg]
[Image: 20131029_120759.jpg]

And have a fair few plans

Bigger turbo
Solid flywheel and uprated clutch
Remap up to about 300bhp with bigger blower
Rs tuning believes this to be achievable
Back box chop and new splitter and spoiler Smile
Thanks given by:
this is going to be a beast
Thanks given by:
You'll definitely need more than a backbox chop to support the 300hp buddy...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Interesting Ed. It should be enough for now but eventually need bigger ID and I didnt expect you to be such an expert in the dark side :p
Thanks given by:
I think he means that the standard exhaust is too restrictive for those gains, and merely chopping the backbox isn't likely to be enough to fix that, i.e. get a proper exhaust system
Thanks given by:
Oh no back box chops only for noise Smile the DCI exhaust is ample for them figuires although I will be getting a full stainless wen I can afford one Smile
Thanks given by:
forte for the win.

hope peeps see why I rave about it and spit on redex now!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
HID kit fitted piece of piss tbh, 20 mins each side wheel off arch liner out the way job done
[Image: 2013-11-14090853.jpg]

[Image: 20131113_182912.jpg]

And what a difference shame It started to rain and didnt change sidelights lol
Thanks given by:
lovely motor mate, hids ftw.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2013, 02:23 PM)padge Wrote: lovely motor mate, hids ftw.

Cheers bud its finally getting there now stil loads I want to change and potentially loads more power to gain Smile
Thanks given by:
Recent piccy
[Image: 2014-01-11%2011.29.26-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks ace...

Wonder what it be like with the headlights masked...they seem to stick out a bit...as does the random silver wingmirror
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I dont like meganes but that actually looks quite smart Smile
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks mint. The front end of these look great but the back really just ruins it for me Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Fairplay to this looks smart

And its derv so win win
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post