Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humble Bumble
#1
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Just paid £3.20 for all these games Big Grin
Including battlefield 3
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#2
YES. definitely buying this, probably the best bundle yet! Dude send me your origin id, need some more people to play bf3 with!
#3
I dont get it, pc games only?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#4
Yea only PC, but then why would you want anything else Tongue

I'll pm you my username Scott, just having trouble getting my product keys working I think their servers are being overloaded
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#5
because my pcs break when i watch too much porn, thats why
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#6
Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but a forum based on a lardy, poorly build hatchback just got more dull.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
#7
Yawn.

Nice one Steve. Cheers for posting btw, might have missed it otherwise!
#8
Origin :/

Heard bad things about it. Everything should just work on Steam. GFW is also awkward.
#9



BF3 is 19.9 GB :O This might take away
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#10
Mirrors Edge = Terrible Game!

Dead space I like
French Wench
#11
Terrible or not it's like 50p for it, worth it even if just to annoy dad that im sucking up his bandwidth
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#12
It's actually a pretty solid game. The only real complaint is how short the game play is. Visually it's stunning and the movement mechanisms were pretty ahead of the times.
#13
Except when theres just a wall in your face and you cant see anything else :/
Idk Just never liked the game. wouldnt mind Stealing dead space from you tho steve Smile
Bringing them all with you I assume Smile
French Wench
#14
Yea you can have the Dead space ones Smile although not sure it would run on your laptop..
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#15
Fock it! Just bought it as well.. for $5 you can't really complain.. plus you get the ability to transfer a few over to steam too
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#16
Maybe Not :/ we shall see.
French Wench


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)