Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Radio fascia trim and triple din gauge holder
#1
Wanted:

One of these
   

And one of these
   


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
#2
the second bit is like a tenner on ebay!
Wishes for more power...
#3
So the first bit!
#4
eBay? What's that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
#5
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1093967570

there ya go ya lazy sod
Wishes for more power...
#6
Obviously I've been on eBay, I'm not retarded.

Fascias are about £5, din adaptors about £12 for the one I want

Just thought I'd try on here first as you do. I am from Yorkshire and i like a bargain


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
#7
no one is guna sell one for less than that posted though!

why do you want a stereo facia?!
Wishes for more power...
#8
(25-07-2013, 10:20 AM)Piggy Wrote: no one is guna sell one for less than that posted though!

why do you want a stereo facia?!

I suppose they do weigh about 15 kg so postage will be a lot. And obviously there is so much demand for them they sell for more than the new ones.

Don't know how long you've been on this/the last forum but now and again and I've done it myself, people aren't actually wanting to make money on things they are more interested in helping one another out. I know if I had these items at home unused as I had moved away from the 306 then id be happily selling them for a couple of quid plus postage or more often than not letting people have them for the price of postage.

I appreciate your attempt to advise/show me how to use eBay, and would appreciate if you can stop spamming my post!

Anyway, flight to San Francisco to catch, mini rant over!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
#9
Just cos your a tight arse! I bet your flying with ryanair too!

Think your tampon needs changing!
#10
Nah, easyjet
Wishes for more power...
#11
Got one off ebay


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
#12
I asked about the facia trim as I have never used one, I just use the standard DIN gap/holder in the centre console.

The facia trim does fill the surrounding area, but it aint like it looks wrong
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack holder for hatchback MCH 7 6,412 17-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MCH
  Wanted: Gauge holder in vents or similar :) Lwilliams 4 3,074 18-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted - "unbubbled" 5 door window trim nick000 1 1,585 22-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Daniel306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)