Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 door black HDI
#1
Thinking of selling this seriously now. Will upload recent pictures tonight Smile

Quick spec:
2001 black 3 door HDI
Recently powder coated SP alloys and brand new Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres
Less than 2 month old Longlife turbo back exhaust system with 3 inch outward rolled tip (have receipt for cost)
BMC panel filter
EGR deleted and stage 1 remap
AVO GTZ coilovers with adjustable damping
MOT and tax till Feb 2013
164k miles has been well looked after. Today I've had fitted drop links and new wheel bearing.
Plasma dials and de-wipered.
GTI splitter.
Can sell with braided lines and GTI front calipers ready for fitment

Have a price in mind but will post pictures first for you Smile don't think I've missed anything Smile

Location: Peterborough. Price looking for 1300 if I can. Opinions welcome after I have posted pictures. Not in a rush to sell

[Image: EastLindsey-20120803-00109.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg?t=1370188136]

[Image: 1.jpg?t=1370188133]

[Image: Fenland-20121231-00525.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg?t=1372350714]

[Image: 3-1.jpg?t=1372350711]

[Image: 2-1.jpg?t=1372350709]

[Image: image.jpg?t=1372350723]

[Image: 5.jpg?t=1372350717]

This picture was taken 2 weeks ago with the tyres :p
[Image: 6.jpg?t=1372350719]

Braided lines, sure you've all seen GTI calipers
[Image: 7.jpg?t=1372350720]

The paintwork isn't amazing but as you can see I look after her, dodo juice purple haze wax brings up the paintwork a treat! Also the GTI splitter isn't in these pictures as I only fitted that last night.. haha

Can do an interior shot if you like but its a standard 306 interior, just with a factory stealth shelf and the plasma dials Smile (they go blue/green in colour)
#2
Price and location.
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
#3
Edited but pictures won't be until this evening Smile
#4
Lacking in service history, only really a few MOT certificates and the work I've done to it during my ownership (pretty sure I have receipts somewhere). Drives very well and surprisingly doesn't use any oil at all! I will put some pictures up this evening on the first post Smile Smile
#5
Updated Smile

Oh, AVO adjustable damping shocks on the rear also Smile ermm rear discs and pads and CV boot for MOT Smile
#6
I would have been interested but 1300 is pretty steep
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#7
Make an offer and I'll think about it.. I've had alot of interest even in one day and I've only priced it because I personally think its a smart 306 with let's face it some expensive parts too it..!

Not to mention 900 pound on powder coating and tyres and exhaust within the past month :p
#8
Just do it Smile

Stop overthinking things
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#9
Well I'm not in too much of a rush atm Smile
#10
Damm she's nice. Still for sale? Just sold my 6, so after a decent hdi
#11
Although its not advertised atm yeah its for sale still I guess Smile really not put much effort into selling it yet because I keep doing things to it! GTi Brakes now fitted and are blue (so are the rears now aswell)
#12
(23-07-2013, 09:31 PM)W1ll Wrote: Although its not advertised atm yeah its for sale still I guess Smile really not put much effort into selling it yet because I keep doing things to it! GTi Brakes now fitted and are blue (so are the rears now aswell)

Ah nice man looks like you have been putting some serious work into it, understandable if you wanted to keep it. If not am quite interested :-)
#13
Would you consider selling the exhaust separately? If so, price?

Where in peterborough are you?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Y Reg 2001 306 HDI D Turbo Rare Black 3 Door Tom85 3 4,595 01-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: aircool
  Black 5 door 306 hdi d turbo spec Mikefish100 19 8,397 07-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Mikefish100
  "Whats it Worth" ~ Black ph1 Citreon ZX Volcane 3 door 1.9 DTurbo silverzx 10 7,923 11-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Last Post: silverzx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)