Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyres.....Talk to me
Rainsports are at the end of the day, the same as Paradas, a budget tyre, they wont last long, they're not massively progressive and they are a worse compromise tHan other tyres... Having driven on Paradas, their dry grip is good, wet grip poor, sidewall shite and don't last at all... If they are things that don't matter to you then get them, but I couldn't recommend them over PS2s or PS3s, PZeros, Dunlop SportMaxxs or Fastresponses...

Ive personally got SP Sport Fastresponses and I cannot fault them, got like 18k out my last set which is the.most I've had out of any tyre... The wet and dry grip is outstanding and the feedback makes 55 profiles feel like you're on 40s... When you try good quality tyres you won't go back!!!

And to add, I was all over the T1Rs and Paradas back in the day, but now I've had a taste of a decent tyre, I won't go back to 'Performance Budget' tyres..

Dunlop, Michelin, Bridgestone or Pirelli from now on tbf...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool Box Talk cully 22 5,473 26-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Frosty
  Colleagues stolen laptop, IP trace (talk talk isp) stevieg 11 2,632 05-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Last Post: stevieg
  Raspberry pi. Talk to me. ginge191 7 1,942 20-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore