hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
Hi guys ive just joined up because i have a question to ask. Has anyone ever had a wishbone snap at the weld on the front bush? Ive only had them on the car 4 14 months the passenger side one snapped today. Just want to know if anything similar has happened to you guys. Cheers
Thanks given by:
has happened to a few people before, that's cheap pattern parts for you

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ah i see i had them done at a garage for mot it cost 200 quid so thought they may be decent.lol
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2013, 06:18 PM)mike7jh Wrote: Ah i see i had them done at a garage for mot it cost 200 quid so thought they may be decent.lol

Ouch you got bent over a raped there

Cost me £27 last time I rebushed a 306 if that makes you feel any better lol

Thanks given by:
That's a shitty deal there fella!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
haha cheers lads that was only coz i paid cash so was without vat!!!!
Thanks given by:
where you located?

are you not handy with the spanners?

Thanks given by:
im in newcastle. I can do the work myself but I never got the time in my old job and needed the car everyday to drive the 75 mile round trip to work and back so just got the garage to do them for the MOT. When it snapped today it pulled the driveshaft out and drained the gearbox over a crossroads near my house!!! oooooppppps. needless to say its a bit slippy there now. Im going to price up a new wishbone and replace it sometime this week when i get the time and re attach the side skirt that got pulled off when the wheel hit it.
Thanks given by:
IF you have the time get hold of some 2nd hand genuine Peugeot wish bones and re bush them yourself mate

Thanks given by:
I will do if i can find some. If i cant find any is there a decent brand to buy other than genuine peugeot ones?
Thanks given by:
melye HD wish bones but are £130 odd a pair IIRC.

Thanks given by:
better than having them snap again though i suppose. I have already spent 700 quid on it since december on a new clutch, timing belt, alternator , centre section of the exhaust, wheel bearing and two tyres and an MOT.
Thanks given by: