Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
xsara vts beem?
#1
Picking a beem up on payday off an xsara vts do these just bolt on?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#2
From what I've heard they do
#3
It's the same as a 306 one iirc. Just thicker torsion/arb bars
#4
Not always the ARB, phase 2 VTS had a 23mm one
#5
So they do just bolt on then?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#6
No they don't. They are a pita, but don't worry I'll take it off your hands and save you the trouble
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Yes, bolt straight on no issues.

Only difference is if you are mixing Ph2 to Ph3 as the Ph3 one has no load compensator as there's EBD done by the ABS ECU.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#8
(23-04-2013, 10:28 PM)Matt Wrote: No they don't. They are a pita, but don't worry I'll take it off your hands and save you the trouble

Shut up meg!

(23-04-2013, 10:33 PM)Ruan Wrote: Yes, bolt straight on no issues.

Only difference is if you are mixing Ph2 to Ph3 as the Ph3 one has no load compensator as there's EBD done by the ABS ECU.

Thanks dude Smile
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#9
If I Remember Correctly they also sit about 40mm lower as standard.
But exact same fitment, same 6 bolts connecting mounts


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)